Unisono

Unisono Job security & advancement reviews

Initially I loved the place, bonus was well within the grasp. Management lovely people but end of the day passing the buck is far too common within management. Watched all my colleagues be sacked as months progressed for petty reasons, which was hardest aspect of job. Went downhill when covid 19 took over. Bonus wrong, hours worked wrong. Bit of a shambles in the end
Pros
Uncapped bonus, banter with colleagues, management lovely people or at least appeared to be to me - my other colleague's maybe not so much.
Cons
Job security or lack thereof, poor management around bonus due/wages ie. no leaders.
Where do I start? There is ZERO job security. No chance of progression. They鈥檝e recently lowered the hourly rate from what it previously was. Every month they鈥檒l deduct the majority of the bonus you鈥檝e slaved for. Management are beyond hopeless and clueless. If you want any job satisfaction, choose another job.
Pros
Literally nothing.
Cons
Management, job security, pay, training.
Worked in smart department and it was too stressful. Only 2 days of training, next to no help via floor walkers or managers when unsure. Favouritism runs rife. Told to get 2 appointments per hour but bring more staff in or stick you on inbound where that target is not reachable. No job security. Highly unprofessional.
Poor training, the job you apply for might not be the job you are given. The hours of work you are told during the interview will also be changed when you start.
It was a busy place to work but a lot of dead periods on the phones trying to get customers on phone. The management were very bad at negativity and taking the mood down, even shouting at staff. There were incentives to do well at the job but people were being fired on probation periods for not reaching targets. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep positive throughout the day. Talking to the customers was a nice experience but I didn't agree with cold calling people at 9 at night. The best part of the job was the training, when on the floor the management were belittling others and I did not like the effect this had on my colleagues.
Pros
Incentives