Unisono

Unisono Pay & benefits reviews

I have worked in other contact centres where managers have their favourites and will only help the favourites but this job is different they treat everyone like an equal and are always their for any member of their team who require any help or just someone to talk too. The job itself is just like any job you have your good days and bads but nothing as stressful as I have had to deal with in my past role. The wage is minimum wage which isn't always the best but the bonuses are great and are so easy to make on a day to day basis. I would say to anyone looking at any job adverts for unisono to take a chance with them as I am sure if you do you won't look back. I haven't been here long but I am looking forward to progressing within this company.
Pros
great bonus scheme, great people, great working enviromantal all round
Cons
Minimum wage
Where do I start? There is ZERO job security. No chance of progression. They鈥檝e recently lowered the hourly rate from what it previously was. Every month they鈥檒l deduct the majority of the bonus you鈥檝e slaved for. Management are beyond hopeless and clueless. If you want any job satisfaction, choose another job.
Pros
Literally nothing.
Cons
Management, job security, pay, training.