Unisys

Unisys Culture reviews

Work to given targets daily, good communications between staff. Enjoyable social side as many staff have worked together along time. Management leaders encourage prompt work settlement
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
No sick pay
day rate was OK, but very bad culture. Very outdated technologies. no scope of learning anything new at all. Very demotivating management. there is no job security.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
A company undergoing huge changes while trying to reposition themselves as a niche and individual supplier in a very competitive global market place .
Pros
Prestige office in UK
Cons
Declining revenue
Great place to start work in any field as the atmosphere is very friendly and everyone is eager to help one another and work as a team.
Due to Security Clearance requirements I can not discuss this in any further detail, without breaking Data Protection. The Job Culture was not suited to me.
Great team spirit in Europe. Year on year exceeding targets set by the Organisation. Team excellence in Category Management.
A typical day at work started 8am till 5pm i would clock in and go direct to my workstation where i would review the previous days work for both myself and my team, check to see if there were any issues outstanding and resolve them, keep my information up to date, check the network, work with my team.I learned the best way to increase productivity.As i was management it was my responsibility to keep my team inline and to resolve any issues that may arise and ultimately keep the companies IT department in check and produce high output.My co-workers respected and liked me both inside and outside of work.The hardest part of my job was to let staff go, that being said at the end of the day i did what was necessary for the Company and its Staff.The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my team and fellow managers and other staff, we all had the same goal within the Company and that was to make is as successful as we possibly could.
Pros
great workforce, good prospects, teamwork
Cons
did not really have any cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unisys?