UNITE THE UNION Pay & benefits reviews: Service AdministratorReview this company
Service Administrator3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 21 reviews
Job work-life balance
Secretary/Membership Services Administrator (Former Employee) - Coventry City Centre, West Midlands - 1 August 2017
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Every day there were new challenges to embrace. I learned Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills through "in house" training. Certain areas of Management could have been better. Service provider to membership. Lack of inter-departmental co-operation. Making a difference to members with workplace issues when resolution could be made on their behalf by the organisation.
No prospects for promotion
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
More reviews from Service Administrator
See all 3 reviews
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNITE THE UNION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 21 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about UNITE THE UNION
- How does someone get hired at UNITE THE UNION? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make UNITE THE UNION a better place to work?One person answered
- How are the working hours at UNITE THE UNION?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at UNITE THE UNION?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of UNITE THE UNION?One person answered
- Does UNITE THE UNION require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does UN…One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at UNITE THE UNION?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at UNITE THE UNION?One person answered
- How has UNITE THE UNION responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?