UNITE THE UNION

UNITE THE UNION Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Productive and enjoyable environment

Great benefit packages, location of the office is suitable to travel in and out of London. The holidays are fantastic, the staff salary is generous.

Pros

Flexi hours

Terrible union

Can’t believe working at this company sorry not a company an organisation has such great reviews how is that as the real life reviews you should read is on sites such as trustapilot ;it’s a terrible union look at the reviews I should know I was another one of there sufferers who I’ll advised me throughout my working life it’s plainly obvious it rakes in the cash but does little for you will end up like labour. Split up

Job Statisfaction

I have to negotiate pay on behalf of members. the job is stressful but can be satisfying. Good employer, good salary and a new company car every 4 years. I work with in a industry that I started employment as a driver which is passenger transport. In house education which although no formal certificates has given me a good grounding and education.

Pros

job staisfaction

Cons

24 hour serviceing

Intensely busy

Every day there were new challenges to embrace. I learned Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills through "in house" training. Certain areas of Management could have been better. Service provider to membership. Lack of inter-departmental co-operation. Making a difference to members with workplace issues when resolution could be made on their behalf by the organisation.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No prospects for promotion

Loose management structure, limited career options

Unite recruits officers from its membership only. There is no day-to-day management (which suits motivated employees). Career routes are limited. Training is not geared towards individual development. The benefits package is excellent

Pros

No day-to-day management

Cons

No day-to-day management

Unite the union

Working for unite was a eye opener first as a shop floor rep then as a disability rep then as a f.O.C always at meetings with management I did learn a lot from it but at the end of the day the union could not save our jobs.

Pros

Working to help employees

Cons

Could not save our jobs

Interesting area to work in.

Very different to other companies I have worked for but an extremely interesting areas to work in with opportunities to learn more about employment law.

Jobs at UNITE THE UNION