UNITE THE UNION

UNITE THE UNION Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

Productive and enjoyable environment

Great benefit packages, location of the office is suitable to travel in and out of London. The holidays are fantastic, the staff salary is generous.

Pros

Flexi hours

Job satisfaction every day

Every day was interesting. You never knew whst you would be dealing with over the phone. It was heart breaking sometimes. So having a strong character is an advantage.

Pros

Job satisfaction

Cons

Testing at times

Terrible union

Can’t believe working at this company sorry not a company an organisation has such great reviews how is that as the real life reviews you should read is on sites such as trustapilot ;it’s a terrible union look at the reviews I should know I was another one of there sufferers who I’ll advised me throughout my working life it’s plainly obvious it rakes in the cash but does little for you will end up like labour. Split up

Job Statisfaction

I have to negotiate pay on behalf of members. the job is stressful but can be satisfying. Good employer, good salary and a new company car every 4 years. I work with in a industry that I started employment as a driver which is passenger transport. In house education which although no formal certificates has given me a good grounding and education.

Pros

job staisfaction

Cons

24 hour serviceing

Different

Working to help those in need of support is a good feeling. Knowing that what I am doing can make a difference to someone and improve their work life for the better.

Pros

New knowledge every day.

Cons

Phone ringing.

Loose management structure, limited career options

Unite recruits officers from its membership only. There is no day-to-day management (which suits motivated employees). Career routes are limited. Training is not geared towards individual development. The benefits package is excellent

Pros

No day-to-day management

Cons

No day-to-day management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNITE THE UNION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement