Unity Care Solutions
View all Unity Care Solutions reviews

Unity Care Solutions

Unity Care Solutions Employee Review

Productive workplace

Very clinically supportive , approachable manager that no other agency is doing. Looking after both the client and staff. A small company for quality and not quantity. I cannot say for more - 5 star !

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

good place to work

an amazing management team who care about there employees. always felt valued was always there to talk to if i had any problems loads of in house training to make you feel confident in your job role

Progressive and supportive

Whilst working at unity care, I had been welcomed greatly by everyone there. They have worked round and tried to put all shifts together so it inturn saves me going back and forth such distances frequently. Overall they teach you it’s okay to make mistakes, as long as corrected and honest, and the support is excellent.

Pros

Free meals mostly, nurturing, team work ethic

Cons

Caring and supportive management. Training could be better.

UCS is one of the best care companies in Kent, both in terms of the standard of care provided to clients, and care of its staff. I am very particular about who I work for, as I have high standards, and have walked away from similar companies, due to concerns. Unfortunately shifts/hours offered can be a bit hit and miss (such is the nature of the work), so ensure you have back up in place (bank work, another agency etc). That said, if you are good at your job, represent the company well, and are prepared to be flexible, they do all they can to accommodate hours requested. I was disappointed at the quality of the training (outsourced) when I joined, and raised concerns. This was immediately addressed, and the company now have a nurse who conducts in house training, oversees ongoing training. Work is varied, and the clients (and their families) that I work with are really lovely. Its a pleasure to go to work.

Pros

Friendly, happy management and colleagues. Decent pay rates. Varied, interesting work. Management listen to workforce and act on concerns as appropriate.

Cons

Training needs an overhaul (being addressed). Not always enough hours.
  • Unity Care Solutions