Unity Care Solutions

Unity Care Solutions Employee Reviews for Support Worker

4.0Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews

Caring and supportive management. Training could be better.

UCS is one of the best care companies in Kent, both in terms of the standard of care provided to clients, and care of its staff. I am very particular about who I work for, as I have high standards, and have walked away from similar companies, due to concerns. Unfortunately shifts/hours offered can be a bit hit and miss (such is the nature of the work), so ensure you have back up in place (bank work, another agency etc). That said, if you are good at your job, represent the company well, and are prepared to be flexible, they do all they can to accommodate hours requested. I was disappointed at the quality of the training (outsourced) when I joined, and raised concerns. This was immediately addressed, and the company now have a nurse who conducts in house training, oversees ongoing training. Work is varied, and the clients (and their families) that I work with are really lovely. Its a pleasure to go to work.

Pros

Friendly, happy management and colleagues. Decent pay rates. Varied, interesting work. Management listen to workforce and act on concerns as appropriate.

Cons

Training needs an overhaul (being addressed). Not always enough hours.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unity Care Solutions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5