Unity Care Solutions Employee Reviews for Support Worker in MaidstoneReview this company
Support Worker1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
UCS is one of the best care companies in Kent, both in terms of the standard of care provided to clients, and care of its staff. I am very particular about who I work for, as I have high standards, and have walked away from similar companies, due to concerns. Unfortunately shifts/hours offered can be a bit hit and miss (such is the nature of the work), so ensure you have back up in place (bank work, another agency etc). That said, if you are good at your job, represent the company well, and are prepared to be flexible, they do all they can to accommodate hours requested. I was disappointed at the quality of the training (outsourced) when I joined, and raised concerns. This was immediately addressed, and the company now have a nurse who conducts in house training, oversees ongoing training. Work is varied, and the clients (and their families) that I work with are really lovely. Its a pleasure to go to work.
Friendly, happy management and colleagues. Decent pay rates. Varied, interesting work. Management listen to workforce and act on concerns as appropriate.
Training needs an overhaul (being addressed). Not always enough hours.
Was this review helpful?
See more Unity Care Solutions reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Unity Care Solutions
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Unity Care Solutions?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Unity Care Solutions?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Unity Care Solutions?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Unity Care Solutions?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Unity Care Solutions?One person answered