Unity Care Solutions

Unity Care Solutions Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

Caring and supportive management. Training could be better.

UCS is one of the best care companies in Kent, both in terms of the standard of care provided to clients, and care of its staff. I am very particular about who I work for, as I have high standards, and have walked away from similar companies, due to concerns. Unfortunately shifts/hours offered can be a bit hit and miss (such is the nature of the work), so ensure you have back up in place (bank work, another agency etc). That said, if you are good at your job, represent the company well, and are prepared to be flexible, they do all they can to accommodate hours requested. I was disappointed at the quality of the training (outsourced) when I joined, and raised concerns. This was immediately addressed, and the company now have a nurse who conducts in house training, oversees ongoing training. Work is varied, and the clients (and their families) that I work with are really lovely. Its a pleasure to go to work.

Pros

Friendly, happy management and colleagues. Decent pay rates. Varied, interesting work. Management listen to workforce and act on concerns as appropriate.

Cons

Training needs an overhaul (being addressed). Not always enough hours.

N/a

Nice company to work for at first but then the hours drop and its a real struggle to survive off of. Do everything the right way apart from the hours. Good if you want to earn a little bit of extra money each week but if you want full time work they are not the company to go for.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unity Care Solutions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5