Unity Resourcing Solutions

Working at Unity Resourcing Solutions: 8 Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Good pay, awful work

Managers are power friendly. meant to have 3 breaks but cause of early finishes they DO NOT let you take your break. The place is a Joke run by Clowns

Pros

Cons

Long hours, cold and unwelcoming

Work like work...

It was ok,Friendly approachable management to some degree,Work itself was fairly standard although fairly difficult at times as you cannot stop or you will slow down production line, its fairly standard for an agency job Line leaders very rude and cold but if you want to work in agency jobs you have to get used to different personalities...

Pros

Job security: know what hours you work

Cons

Hard work at times, line leaders could be less rude

Insights into Unity Resourcing Solutions

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things

Very good job

I am treated very well. People are very helpful here. Anytime you need to talk or contact managers, they answer straight away. Very happy to Work for Unity

Inspiring, friendly, supportive and fun

A day at work here is always busy, fun, productive and enjoyable. I have learnt lots during my time here with added support from both my senior and the L&D department. I am always given new opportunities to better my skills and progress my career. The management here show they care on a regular basis and make everyone feel like part of a family.

Pros

Friendly, supportive environment and clear career progression

Cons

A great company to work for!

Unity are an excellent company to work for and I thoroughly enjoy my role on a day to day basis. Management are really supportive and the environment is fun and encouraging to work in.

Pros

Happy Environment

bad bad BAD experience

would not recommend this office to work in at all and I wish I did not waste my precious time there at all... Last day at this place was the best feeling!

Pros

can't find any which is so sad

Cons

boring, no prospects, toxic

collaberative & Freindly

Great environment, co-workers are easy to get on and work with, and managers are approachable should I need help. The Companies approach to dealing with the COVID guidance has been great and I have felt safe while working.

Pros

easy commute and good location

Cons

Repetitive

Productive and fun workplace

Great company and great people! Everyone works as a team to achieve the same goals. Management are always there to support you as well and there are plenty of learning opportunities and new projects to work on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Resourcing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement