Unity Resourcing Solutions

Unity Resourcing Solutions Employee Reviews

I am treated very well. People are very helpful here. Anytime you need to talk or contact managers, they answer straight away. Very happy to Work for Unity
It was ok,Friendly approachable management to some degree,Work itself was fairly standard although fairly difficult at times as you cannot stop or you will slow down production line, its fairly standard for an agency job Line leaders very rude and cold but if you want to work in agency jobs you have to get used to different personalities...
Pros
Job security: know what hours you work
Cons
Hard work at times, line leaders could be less rude
A day at work here is always busy, fun, productive and enjoyable. I have learnt lots during my time here with added support from both my senior and the L&D department. I am always given new opportunities to better my skills and progress my career. The management here show they care on a regular basis and make everyone feel like part of a family.
Pros
Friendly, supportive environment and clear career progression
Cons
Unity are an excellent company to work for and I thoroughly enjoy my role on a day to day basis. Management are really supportive and the environment is fun and encouraging to work in.
Pros
Happy Environment
would not recommend this office to work in at all and I wish I did not waste my precious time there at all... Last day at this place was the best feeling!
Pros
can't find any which is so sad
Cons
boring, no prospects, toxic
Great environment, co-workers are easy to get on and work with, and managers are approachable should I need help. The Companies approach to dealing with the COVID guidance has been great and I have felt safe while working.
Pros
easy commute and good location
Cons
Repetitive
Great company and great people! Everyone works as a team to achieve the same goals. Management are always there to support you as well and there are plenty of learning opportunities and new projects to work on.