UNIVERSITY OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE

UNIVERSITY OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE Employee Reviews for Student Ambassador

Setting up events and giving university tours. I learned valuable interpersonal skills. The management was very good and fair. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a variety of people.
We were allowed free reins to do however many or as little hours as we wanted with the job role which allowed flexibility and colleagues who worked alongside were very friendly and similar minded. Made the job enjoyable.
Cosy and and friendly work environment. They ensure you're well trained and confident in your role and never rush you into anything you haven't done before, especially when it comes to public speaking.
good place to work with good pay. Ideal for the students who live and study at gloucester. It works around you'r schedule, so brilliant oppourtunity to earn extra money while at uni
Working for the University was the best thing I ever did, you are able to choose which days you work and aren't forced to sign up to anything you don't wish to. Pay is good and free lunch is included.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
There isn't always work available
Great place to work, they provide lots of opportunities for staff learning and make it easy to network and make friends across each campus.
Good to help future students understand university life and how comfortable it is to get used to university the experience
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UNIVERSITY OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE?