University of Reading
View all University of Reading reviews

University of Reading

University of Reading Employee Review

Lovely, Helpful colleagues. Great exposure, collaborative approach, you are made to feel part of the team early on. Fortnightly reviews which are very helpful.

Pros

good team

Cons

Training can be better

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Push you to excellence

Always encouraging, pay well, great work and social life balance. Would highly recommend the university of reading. An excellent employer with opportunities to progress

Fun and Friendly Work Environment

As employers, the University of Reading are very good and supportive with fair wages above the average minimum wage for most roles. Applying for their jobs through Campus Jobs is easy and manageable, and the hours are very flexible.

Terrible place to work

Support centre work is terrible, low pay compared to high volume of work on daily basis not including adhoc duties that may arise. All issues I've reported to my managers during my nearly 2 years in the role of Programme Administrator have gone absolutely nowhere and Upper Management seems purposefully kept out of the loop. Academic staff are rude with combative attitudes toward Support colleagues, overall a completely demoralising place to work for with no chance of progression or incentive to stay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Reading. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare University of Reading with

University of Reading reviews by location

Learn about University of Reading in popular locations

• University of Reading
  • Great place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?