University of Southampton

University of Southampton Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Accounts Payable Clerk2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

Enjoyable workplace

Working as a finance administrator in AccPay, I input various invoices all day. Upon starting my job I was quickly put on a training course to learn how to use the finance system. My team leaders have been very friendly and easy to approach, with fairly good although relaxed leadership styles. The team in general are very easy to get along with and the office is always lively, as well as working productively, which makes the job much more enjoyable as the job itself is fairly monotonous. Additionally, due to working on a timesheet, the hours can be as flexible as needed, which is very helpful with out of work commitments such as family, etc.

Not staff orientated

Having worked there for 9 years and was basically bullied by a supervisor which lead to total mental health breakdown I took voluntary severance. Even though I only work temp pt I certainly feel so much more relaxed in this job,no one barking at you to get things done and no one picking on you, which 8 did report to management but still carried on.

Pros

Parties at xmas snd summer

Cons

Dont work there unless you can handle being worn down by increasing pressure to perform

Insights into University of Southampton

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Fair pay for job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Southampton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare University of Southampton with

University of Southampton reviews by location

Learn about University of Southampton in popular locations