University of Southampton
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

University of Southampton Employee Reviews for Research Fellow

Research Fellow4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

Fantastic place to work and advance your career.

Excellent management, lots of things to learn and the most important things are the diversity and being part of a very lovely team. They have a group of world leading scientists at the forefront of their fields.

Pros

Management, Flexible work, comprehensive training and state-of-the-art facilities

Cons

Limited number of jobs

Sonnet 64

When I have seen by Time's fell hand defaced The rich proud cost of outworn buried age; When sometime lofty towers I see down-razed, And brass eternal slave to mortal rage; When I have seen the hungry ocean gain Advantage on the kingdom of the shore, And the firm soil win of the watery main, Increasing store with loss, and loss with store; When I have seen such interchange of state, Or state itself confounded to decay; Ruin hath taught me thus to ruminate That Time will come and take my love away. This thought is as a death which cannot choose But weep to have that which it fears to lose.

Insights into University of Southampton

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Fair pay for job

Good support

Same to my previous review which is to the same organisation, ie. University of Southampton. I have had good support from colleagues and admin team. The environment is very good. There has been clear structure of management team.

Fun workplace

Talented people, flexible hours, very nice new cleanroom. City is fantastic with very nice surrounding areas suitable for different activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Southampton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare University of Southampton with

University of Southampton reviews by location

Learn about University of Southampton in popular locations

• University of Southampton
  • Research Fellow
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?