Urban People

Urban People Employee Reviews

Event staff

Typical days are different from others. Working live is fast-paced. It was interesting to meet new people and opened new skills in myself. Workplace could be located in different parts of London. The hardest time depends on the event. I had an opportunity to see a lot of compositors such as Guns'n'Roses and Adele.

Fun work place

Fun place to work at, working in different stadiums and events.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No breaks

Decent Pay, but unsympathetic agents

Pay is fairly good. Venues sent by the agency, are sometimes unorganized. As a result of the poor organization, if something wrong happens, i.e. a customer got the wrong order, then get prepared to have to explain yourself and defend yourself. From my experience, the agency, were completely bias, and sided alongside the managers. Failing to understand, or listen to my reasonable explanation.

Pros

okay pay

Cons

poor agency communication

Temporary work

It is a temporary job. Always there are different kind of jobs such as customer service. I learned about protocol and label for special event events in hotels and conferences. Team work are very kind and helpful.

Trabajo en equipo

El ambiente en esta empresa era muy ameno, más que empleados eramos una familia, que con ayuda de los jefes todo las metas se podían lograr.

very productive

I have learned a lot of customer experience under the umbrella of urban people, my interaction skills have increased and to be proactive. I love the job because of its teamwork and flexibility of its leaders and management.

Pros

leaders are respectful

Cons

short hours and late payment

fun workplace with great opportunity

Fun workplace with great opportunity of development. The maagers are really easy to contact and really nice. Big company with a lot of staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement
  • Urban People
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?