Utility Team

Utility Team Employee Reviews

Fun but Professional

Utility Team is a great place to work, we have such a friendly but professional team. I have learnt to work as a team and to rely on others when i need help with my work load. Everyday is different but busy which keeps me excited to come to work

Best place to work!

I thoroughly enjoy my job here at Utility Team. We get so much help and support and there is a real family feel from all my colleagues. I have worked at Utility Team for nearly two years and I can honestly say this has been the best place I have ever worked at. From my first day I was welcomed in and immediately felt like one of the team. My role has varied throughout my time here through both business needs and my own aspirations to take on new areas of the business. The management team have always been enthusiastic over any progression into new areas and have always been so supportive with any new areas I take on. No day is ever the same which keeps me motivated and engaged. We have regular team nights out and team building days which has helped me make real friends here, as well as colleagues. I hope to be at Utility Team for many years to come and honestly cannot recommend working here enough; its the best decision I ever made!

Pros

Management, Friendly Office, Job Progression, Job Security

A Great Working Environment

Since joining the Utility Team just a few months ago I have been made to feel welcome by every member of staff. This was the first job I have had in the energy industry and both, staff and management, have been great at helping me learn the industry, helping me learn what part of the business I would like to be involved in and helping me get to where I want to be. The office environment, while still maintaining productivity and professionalism, is very relaxed and enjoyable to work in.

Pros

Nice people, morale generally very high and a very comfortable environment to work in

Rewarding - For the right people.

I have worked at Utility Team for getting on 10 years, the business has been great to me. There really are no departments here that are isolated or detached from the rest of the business and I think that this really helps the company to excel as a service provider and employer. (one big happy family cliche, but it is true and it helps when things get tough, which they do). Disclaimer: You will get out of Utility Team what you put in , if you're willing to work hard; it will be rewarded not just recognized, which is sometimes an issue when working for larger organisations. For me personally, I like that it is hard-work, but if you "just need a job", keep looking. The only reason I mark down any of the categories is because I recognize it might not be for everyone; which is fine.

Pros

Worth it

Cons

It is hard work

Lots of opportunity to progress

I joined Utility Team 7 years ago and have the opportunity to develop from an Admin Assistant into a management role. I feel that I have helped the business to grow in this time and that I have grown and progressed in my own career. The team are great and I have made some of my best friends from people I work with here. We regularly socialise as a team and we have a real focus on recognising success and rewarding people for a job well done. I would recommend anyone to come and work with us!

Pros

Free Parking. Good Incentives and Good People.

Cons

Always busy!!! But that is also good thing!!!

Erratic & badly run place

You couldn't make this place up. Lurching from one badly thought out idea to the next, treating most of the staff with utter contempt and the clients even more poorly, considering how much they rip most of them off.

Pros

Cons

Too many to mention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Utility Team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3