V7 Recruitment

V7 Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Insights into V7 Recruitment

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

There's no "typical day" here for me, every day is different and that's what I love. The environment is the perfect combination of competitive and supportive and with a clear progression path and commission structure its the best place for Recruiters to do recruitment. But, what really makes it such a great place to work is definitely the people I work with. You spend so much time with your colleagues so having people around you that are more like friends makes everything easier and Friday beers more fun!

horrible bullying culture

stay away nothing but thieves and liars promise you everything to get you on site jobs are never what they told u when it comes to pay day wages are never wright if you get them at all any other given day they answer the phone come pay day they don't be warned stay away from these scum

Everything you want out of a recruitment business

Started here as one of the originals back in 2017 so have seen the business grow to a good level over a short space of time. Since day one, I've never had any problems with everything here from the support from the management team, working with the team itself and everything you usually expect from a recruitment firm i.e. bonuses, incentives, nights and days out etc etc. The management team are also really understand and supportive to give you that work life balance and help out as much as they can to support you both inside and outside of work.

Pros

Commission, fantastic team to work with, excellent vibe each day and lots and lots of incentives.

Cons

No cons.

Living the dream!

I am so lucky to have some fantastic people working for me! We have created a great welcoming atmosphere which is allowing recruiters to flourish!

An amazing place to work!

There are so many great things about V7. We get offered the chance to earn extra days off and a place on the high achiever's meal for hitting realistic but competitive targets. The work environment is always lively and welcoming and I definitely feel as if we are more like friends than colleagues!

Love working here!

I have worked at V7 since we were established in Jan 2017. Since then the business has grown for strength to strength both financially and in terms of the people now working here alongside me. We promote a balanced culture which celebrates success and fun.

Pros

Up to 46 days annual leave available if targets hit, monthly lunch club, Excellent commission structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at V7 Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

V7 Recruitment Reviews by Location

• V7 Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?