Values In Care
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Values In Care Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

Great place to work and plenty of progression

A really good place to work, progression is great for those who want gain a career and there are many un advertised benefits such as in home vehicles (you dont drive your home), meals within the home and flexibility around shifts.

Pros

Positive working environment

Cons

C19 has made the work more intense

Great company to progress with and support always available

I have been working for Values in Care for just over a year and a half. Since starting I have progressed within the company and been offered several training and learning opportunities that expanded and supported my role. The company is making every effort to offer training and support to staff during this difficult period but due to restrictions it has been difficult but not due to a lack of effort. I do really appreciate the values and principles that the company has and how much pride and care is taken for people we support and the upkeep and cleanliness of the homes. I would recommend Values in Care to work for and have friends and family currently working for Values in Care that I have recommend.

Pros

Paid breaks, paid food and drink, residents are amazing, progression

Cons

Can be long hours and the pay should be better but that is the care sector not Values in Care

Jobs at Values In Care