Values In Care
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Values In Care Employee Reviews for Registered Manager

Registered Manager5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews

Amazing place to work, managing a team and the wider organisation to support people with ASD.

Very positive and proactive organisation. Everything is very progressive and very person centred. Plenty of support for all staff through professional and personal life. I have been here a decade and would continue.

Pros

Work life balance, good perks

Cons

Busy and fulfilling role!

I am still learning but so far so good. Good comprehensive training in the classroom and on the job sets the expectations well. Some days can be more of a challenge than others however having support from the team at home and from senior management makes it worthwhile. I enjoy and appreciate having the autonomy to carry out my role.

Pros

Opportunities for different bonuses, paid breaks, good quality training, supportive team and senior management.

Cons

Some days can be longer than others but that comes with the nature of the role.

VIC consistently takes great steps to develop their staff and encourage development within the teams.

I have worked for VIC for 2 years and I can honestly say it is a Company that totally has the focus of making the lives of all people that recieve support the best it can be, encouraging independence and confidence. Day to day life means that you are encouraged to gonout and about as much as possible.. Cinema, meals out, drinks and ice-cream on the beach, maybe even holiday support. Each day is as good as you want to make it.

Pros

Company veichles available for residents, Meals provided at the homes on shift, Opportunity's for bonus ie refer an friend, training completion prior to start, bounce back scheme and more.

Cons

Can be long shifts but the longer the shifts in one day then allows for more days off.

Great company with plenty of opportunities

Since starting in Values in Care i have found it to be a great company to work for with loads of support from management and the team at head office. I have had the opportunity to progress and been fully supported to progress and develop within the company.

Pros

Transparent leadership

Cons

On times longer hours

Great environment if your looking to progress and develop skills

I have worked for values in care for over 6 years, I have enjoyed my experiences and I have developed new skills which include cooking. I have progressed throughout the years and have always been supported with development. Pay is good and work life balance can be achieved. Staff are appreciated and I have personally received awards for my above and beyond work, which is nice to feel valued.

Pros

Salary, overtime, experiences and training

Cons

None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Values In Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Values In Care with

Values In Care Reviews by Location

• Values In Care
  • Registered Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?