Vantage Motor Group
Happiness score is 63 out of 100

Vantage Motor Group: 31 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom31 reviews

teamdaycompanyworkingmanagementworkstaffgreat

Workplace easy to get on with

Workplace easy to get on with , very little training sadly , spent just over a year with Toyota with no Training so struggled to really get on with the brand and I felt it held me back , but the workplace/company and people were ok . I would recommend people to work for Toyota/ vantage it just maybe didn’t work out for me .

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Lack of Training

Fast paced and fun

Love the company and the job, it is so much fun selling cars. The staff are helpful and fun to work with. I would recommend anybody to work here that wants to learn how to sell cars and earn money.

Insights into Vantage Motor Group

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great Place To Work

The management are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The work life balance is second to none, very fair. All the staff are very friendly, eager to help each other, no gashing.

Unique | Fast Paced | Rewarding

If you crave the excitement and thrill of delivering an unforgettable customer experience, whether visiting for an MOT, service or purchasing a new vehicle, then this could be the job for you. Lots of work with lots of rewards and unparalleled to any other job out there. The daily objective may be the same, but you can guarantee each one will not. If you can adapt to the customer culture this profession demands, you will find it extremely difficult to leave the rewards and benefits that no other role can offer.

Pros

Comradery|Competitive|Challenging

productive and supporting

I really enjoy working for vantage. My apprenticeship is very informative and I get supported throughout the process. I feel very involved as part of the team and they were all very welcoming.

Pros

Toyota focused training. Experienced mentors.

Fast Paced, Fun, Focused, Driven

Been with Vantage just over a year now, and have implemented some changes, and now have a great team working under me. Many plates to spin on a daily basis and also have our manic days but that's what drives me rather than a slow paced environment, and its great to have a team that is focused on achieving our goals. Vantage as a company in my opinion honestly cares about their staff & customers which has been apparent during the Covid pandemic. Previous employee's have followed me to Vantage and are also benefiting from the change. Its faced paced but the rewards are great, more so CRS feedback so we know all the hard work & tears has been worth it.

Pros

Renumiration/Great Team

Cons

Cant think of any.

Fun, challenging and fast paced

Very fast paced and challenging environment, different everyday and never boring which I love! I enjoy working for Vantage, I feel valued as an employee and feel supported by my managers.

Pros

Staff car scheme and onsite parking

Good culture, care about their staff.

Considering the role is in car sales (long hours, working weekends) Vantage were a good company to work for and their response to covid-19 showed a real and genuine care for their teams health and safety.The culture I'm sure will vary between sites depending on each centre's management so I can only speak for myself here when I say that it's tough work and highly competitive, however the pay plan was rewarding of hard work.Overall, Vantage motor group was a great place to work with a positive culture communicated from director level and given the chance I wouldn't have to think twice about working for them again.

Pros

Good benefits, good pay plan.

Cons

Long hours, competitive atmosphere

Fun workplace good company

Have a decent work life balance, manager helps me out when and where ever he can, the company is good itself, good benefits and perks. I enjoy working here and wouldn’t look else where for a job!

Pros

Good bonus

Simply the best

I worked for Vantage sales depot for over three years until bought out by a large PLC, loved working for Vantage and certainly miss their “family” business orientation. They certainly push you to achieve but you are rewarded with a great financial package and lots of on going training. If I’d had a choice I’d still be selling cars for them now. Loved working for Vantage and have already recommended them to one of my friends (who actually got the job in sales administration).

Pros

Salary, training and encouragement from top director.

Cons

Like all motor trade long hours and stretched targets

productive and fun place to work

Vantage is a great company to work for. I've worked for vantage a while now and cant say a bad word. They are organised and care about their staff. Every day goes by stress free and everyone makes you feel at home.

Pros

Fun place to work, Great company to work for, plenty of benefits, Always looked after.

Challenging and Fun workplace

Having worked with large PLC's previously can have various internal politics that get in the way of the daily job. Coming to work with Vantage does not have these issues.With the support of my Head of Business, I can get on with the job and work towards building a solid team and achieve both Vantage and Manufacturer targets.All departments are working towards the same goals and results, so this makes the job easier.No two day's are the same, everyday brings new opportunities and with the recent COVID events, new challenges, but we work through them.

Pros

Great environment to work and enjoy the day

Cons

Non, it is what you make of it

Really great work place

I love working at Vantage, the people are great and I love the work I do as well. I work in a really good team with a fab manager and really enjoy going to work everyday!

Pros

Great people

Fast Paced & Competetive

I’ve worked at Vantage now over a year in the sales team and so far no qualms. With it being a sales role it is always going to be apparent that it will be competitive, but at the same time it’s friendly and we all get on. The management are understanding of needs and are open to questions and adaptations where possible.You are given the tools and know how, on how to progress and better your understanding of things. People think that selling a car is as easy as writing down what the customer wants. There’s a lot of behind the scenes that go on, but with the correct training and guidance you feel confident in your role.Whether this be someone who’s been there a year like myself, or some colleagues who have been there 5+, we gain a lot from each others know-how and perspectives. “You learn something new every day”.

Pros

Competitive, Dynamic, Progress.

Cons

Longer Hours

Great place to be

I'm currently employed as a Sales Executive at one of Vantage's sites. I'd worked for them in the past, but something happened which caused me to seek alternative employment. I quickly regretted my decision, and when I asked to come back to a different franchise, was welcomed back with open arms.Every day is different, and there are always challenges to overcome, but it's a great atmosphere where we all get along and have a laugh. Management are really supportive, and there's definitely room for progression up the career ladder. Last year has been the hardest in my career, but I could never fault the way that Vantage has treated their staff, really going above and beyond with how they looked after us.I would honestly encourage anyone fancying a change to look into a career within Vantage Motor Group.I've only put 4* as Work/Life Balance as we're currently a bit short staffed so I need to put in a few extra hours, but the rewards are defintely worth it.

Pros

Great pay, really good team, and a fantastic company to work for

Cons

None I can really think of

Fast paced pleasurable place of work

This is a tough, challenging but ultimately very rewarding position. I was welcomed in from a completely different field and nurtured into one of the top performing executives within the company. The company have also been very supportive throughout my personal life. I'm very happy here.

Pros

Opportunity to earn

Cons

Time away from home

Productive and caring workplace

Vantage Motor Group provided me with my first job out of university and have really helped me settle into this new career. The management are very supportive and assign tasks that are both enjoyable and productive. I genuinely enjoy going to work every day for this company.

Supporting and fun workplace!

Vantage Motor Group have really helped me develop my career and supported me throughout. They have been great to work for during this pandemic as they have looked after their staff as much as possible.I highly recommend a career at Vantage as there is a team spirit throughout each centre and every day is different!

Pros

Variety of Work, Team work

Good Company

A typical day in the contact centre is making appointments for service MOT and repairs. Upselling service plans and keeping up with daily inbound and outbound targets.

Pros

Good Bonus

Cons

Bad management

not a nice place to work

they have a manager that thinks its acceptable to bully and swear at his staff , the company dont want to know , and the dealership has seen better days so run down , ripped chairs , customer seating not very inviting and frayed and worn chairs

Pros

non

Cons

bulliying and stressful

Passion to Please......themselves

No leadership Bullying Theft No support No clue Happy to oversell Competitions to who makes them the most money Corruption Poor customer care List is endless to be honest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vantage Motor Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement