Veetec Motor Group

Veetec Motor Group Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews

Productive work place

Nice and friendly workplace. Professional Management. Nice and tidy. Clean workplace .Good organisation. Possibility of improve your qualification. A lots of training

Pros

Free coffe

Cons

Normal hours

Stressful and underpaid

Unachievable bonus as the times on jobs are so short. Branch manager has no idea what she’s doing and treats the staff like dirt on her shoe. The only positive is the hours are flexible to suit you.

Insights into Veetec Motor Group

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

To avoid.

Never payed the overtime and you work under the cams all time all firections. It feels like in a prison. The office staff had lack of professional knowledge.

Pros

Cons

They do not pay all you work.

Nice place to work, friendly colleagues and decent management, much better then other bodyshops, decent sallary. I worked for them few years ago in some of their bodyshops and I liked them all. Payment is decent and the jobis not stressfulas long as you do your job. It can be a bit of movementon the working hours. . I would recommend

Pros

Staff, management

Somehow I end up missing Veetec

I worked for them in 2 different times. First time was really stressfull. Enfield Branch. Second time I really enjoyed it. But they close the site so I had to go. Changing few companies for some reason I started to miss Veetec. Yes sometimes the management treat you bad.But if you keep doing your job as best as you can and leave asside the occasional bad treatment, you will end up to love the place. Some site of Veetec were quite bad, but now I think they only running new locations with good facilities.

Pros

Decent working hours and a bit flexible

Cons

Sometimes managament treat you bad.

Not a company I would recomend

Management is young (Family) not the correct attitude with all the employee's, can seem very childish and not understand how to interact with older people with out them feeling insulted. Having to take on other peoples work as they wont do it which caused a impact on my work load. I have learned never to apply for a job in a family run business when all the family are involved as they all have the authority to tell you to do something and then you are told by one of the other family member not to do it, it can cause a lot of stress.

Grass ain’t always greener

Having worked here best part of 6 years I was able to build my self into a position I got a higher paid job closer to home. Now I am in the new position I actually miss the way things were when I was a part of Veetec (loz)

Generally a good place to work.

I had a good experience working there. I had a choice of working at two sites and originally started as a driver then moved on to be a QC in the other site. I only had a challenge when i relocated and had to leave.

good company

Familyrun company has some management diffuculties but If you have gut workexperince, I think easy to work and I would work for this company again and recomment other people too.

Could be better

Working at veetec was stressful at times but if you can handle stress in a fast paced environment then yes this job is for you. Salary excellent and alot of help from staff members when your new.

nice people but very unprofessional

I was employed as a driver for the company but then because of my caring attitude was given customer service responsibility.redundancy forced me to leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veetec Motor Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Veetec Motor Group in popular locations

• Veetec Motor Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?