Veezu

Working at Veezu: Latest Veezu Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Veezu quich fast paced

high turn over of staff , no management as such sales left to our devices no commission structure anymore so no motive to achieve no staff incentive either

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Great place to work.

Veezu really helped me to develop my career. It's a very fast paced environment and no day is the same but the team support is amazing. Veezu care about it's employees and there is plenty of support available if needed.It is very satisfying to be part of such a growing company and you really get a feel that your work is helping to shape it's growth. Plenty of work benefits and a growth opportunities.

Pros

Growing company, flexible working, health perks, friendly team

Cons

Can sometimes be very chaotic and busy.

Insights into Veezu

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Fast paced stressful at times unsociable weekend hours

Great staff fast paced can be extremely stressful at times not much support from management can be clicky if you don't fit in. Although some staff are great

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Unsociable weekend hours

Awful

If you want to be overworked, expected to stay beyond your hours and treated bad then this is the place for you. Find somewhere else that treats you better.

Fast Paced, Positive place to work

Very busy, no day is the same but Veezu care about us as employees and will support us. It can be very busy on times but we pull together as a team to get through it. Management are very helpful.

I would never work for this company again

This company lied from the moment I started. Everyone please avoid. When I started the job it supposed to be part time work. I was then given 36hr contracted hours. That’s not part time work. Backbiting and backstabbing work culture.

dull and uniinteresting

long days with 20 mins break all day, dark environment, friendly staff, mistakes are not tolerated so not the easiest place to work or endure. plenty to learn, but only at the expense of making mistakes. no win, if you fit then great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veezu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement