Venesky Brown Employee Reviews for Dump Truck DriverReview this company
Dump Truck Driver1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job work-life balance
Dump truck driver (Current Employee) - Kirkudbright - 2 August 2018
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Unfortunately due to agency work there is no job security and traveling an hour and a half each way to work onto a twelve hour day means my working day is extended to a 15 hour day . This is very tiring and inconvenient .
Grateful for a job even though it’s temporary
Long hours and traveling no travel expenses
Was this review helpful?
Based on 2 survey responses
Insights into Venesky Brown
Areas for improvement
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Supportive environment
- Ability to learn new things
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Venesky Brown?
See more Venesky Brown reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venesky Brown. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.9 out of 5 stars for Management
2.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Venesky Brown
- How does someone get hired at Venesky-Brown? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Venesky Brown?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Venesky Brown?
- How would you describe the pace of work at Venesky Brown?
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Venesky Brown?
- What is the organisational culture at Venesky Brown?