Venesky Brown Employee Reviews for gen.op.Review this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job work-life balance
gen.op. (Current Employee) - scotland - 10 October 2017
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Like any coy. there's ups and downs. Ive rarely had problems which weren't quickly sorted. Money always there friday morning early. Done several tickets,roler.dumper.adt.confined space. slinger.sentinel.olec1. U maybe need to be more reliable.??
plenty work.holiday pay.
getting taxed on your subsistance
Was this review helpful?
Based on 2 survey responses
Insights into Venesky Brown
Areas for improvement
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Supportive environment
- Ability to learn new things
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Venesky Brown reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venesky Brown. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.9 out of 5 stars for Management
2.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Venesky Brown
- How does someone get hired at Venesky-Brown? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Venesky Brown?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Venesky Brown?
- How would you describe the pace of work at Venesky Brown?
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Venesky Brown?
- What is the organisational culture at Venesky Brown?