Ventrolla

Ventrolla Reviews: Working at Ventrolla

United Kingdom10 reviews

Little pay,jobs rushed.

Workers rush through jobs to get home quickly as it was job & finish.if you don’t cut it at the job after a year they get rid of all the people they don’t like by kidding on they are getting made redundant & can’t afford to keep those people on.

Was once a great company

I worked with ventrolla for years and was a brilliant company to work for, the last year was a nightmare when the company was brought out, management didn’t want to know and saw customers at there wits end, not for me

Insights into Ventrolla

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Not for the ambitious

Lack of training for the role, repetitive tasks and a lack of trust to complete other tasks. Office based and role was boring however people/colleagues were great. Management are not interested in you and wish you to 'go the extra mile' without respecting you. Unfairly treated during notice period which proved awkward.

Pros

Free parking, sometimes getting an early finish on a friday

Cons

Lack of training, development and management skills

Fun place to work when not short staffed

Really good pay rates for people capable of doing the job. Lots of re-makes that need ironing out to help the business progress but all in all, not a bad place to work. Can be really flexible with working hours providing you can help them too and plenty of overtime.

Pros

Good pay Free parking Flexible hours

Cons

Poor communication Poor planning

Not the place it once was when people mattered

Gone from a business where the environment was amazing, support was endless, you got swept away in the passion, and experience within was second to none. Now a hollow shell of over promising under delivering, an environment and culture which leaves you alone and deflated, and somewhere that respect doesn’t exist.

Cons

Stressful, No Support, Poor Environment and Culture being promoted

Fast paced certian amount to do 3 windows then home

IT was a good job at the beginning then let down coz lack of work a started as a labourer for the first 3 months a was up at 5 in the morning and sometimes never got home till 7 o'clock at night a never got paid for travel so basically over worked and under paid a spent 1000 pound on tools thend at the end this year a was told there was no work for me so a was a bit disappointed

Lacking in progression

When I worked at ventrolla, I was part time, which at the time I was happy with. As the months went by I expressed I’d wanted to go full time and take on more responsibility. Nothing happened. I’d spend most of my time sat at my desk waiting to be given tasks, I had to ask a lot. After discussions with several management I decided to look for another job. The day I handed my notice in, they said if I was offered full time now, would I stay. I declined, it appears no one knew of my situation apart from two members of staff. Now I am beyond happy in a job I love where I set myself work and feel I am constantly busy. Best decision I made to leave

reasonable

reasonable company to work for, but very poor office back up, customer service or lack of is a major issue which affects the company's brand. high turn over of office staff probably contributes to this.

Pros

set your own diary

Cons

poor office back up

Great collegues, poor pay and lack of structure

I have made some great friends working at this company. I worked extra hours, even some Saturdays, this was not appreciated or even acknowledged. The job was enjoyable, but not enough appreciation for hard work.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Lack of appreciation

Professional and fun

Professional and fun - great customer focus and care. Great products and service delivered to customers, as demonstrated in Ventrolla's great online reviews.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ventrolla. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Ventrolla in popular locations

• Ventrolla