Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Awful

5 January 2021
Management liked to accuse you of things you didn’t have a clue about. If you were a favourite you got away with everything. Oh and god forbid you get ill cos they’ll have you in a disciplinary for being off & ask how you’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
N/a
Cons
5 September 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Rutherglen, Glasgow
Well where do I start with my review. In working 20 something years I can honestly say this is the worst company I have ever worked for. Zero interest in its people, stuck in the 80s/90s working environment. Its all about the sales. Managers are not interested at all, one in particular from the east of Scotland is nothing short of a bully. Picks on people constantly. Seen on numerous occasions people running out crying. Not only does this company not care about its people but has zero interest in customers, all about the £££. Hr debt is one person!! And when I told them I was leaving was told by ops manager as you haven't given notice this will effect your final pay, I couldny believe it. Please find something else its not worth it.
Pros
Cons
Verastar is a Con
6 February 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Sale
I have worked for Verastar for almost a year and really enjoy it also, we have just moved to a beautiful building with parking, gym, cafe and bar, which is amazing in comparison to the last building. The majority of the Managers are really suppotive whenever I’ve had any issues.
Official response from Verastar
14 February 2020
Hi,We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.Its great to hear you our enjoying our new building and have had such a positive experience working at Verastar! Keep up the great work.
6 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Hamilton
useless they don't have a clue about how to manage or about the job the staff do, so when a member of staff does ask for help, the response is I don't know and tell you to ask someone else or they'll go ask someone, only thing the managers are good at is banging on about leads! Services that they provide are rubbish, 90% of the calls are about the rubbish broadband. Please if you value your mental health then please stay away
Pros
Coffee and tea
Official response from Verastar
28 November 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk) Kind regards,Verastar