Verastar
Happiness score is 36 out of 100

Verastar

Verastar Employee Review

Awful

They boast about hiring 30 people every month, only the blindly dedicated survive. Awful work environment that promotes misinformation as fact and treats customers horrendously.

Pros

Pizza rarely as if that makes up for the weeks of abuse

Cons

Nearly everything

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

A good place to start

As previous reviews say the work environment is quite good and the training and support are there for you when just starting out, my only grievance would be the way they handle sickness and sick leave, in that area the management team could try and be a bit more flexible, as sick people not only do not do as good of a job but also risk getting others sick as well.
Same role

Poor no security

Out of an I take of 18 after the training only 3 remained and I could not wait to leave they turnover almost as much staff as salesTheir training is poor and not a bout the products the broadband is the main area of complaint bought from talk talk like cheap nasty does not work

Same location

Amazing company

I loved working for this company , training is impeccable and fantastic working environment, always help when you need it , always someone’s to go to and everyone in the company is helpful and approachable , iv always been able to talk to someone’s if my targets isn’t going how I want it and there’s always help to reach your targets as long as you take the advice on board.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Mindset

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Verastar with

• Verastar
  • Awful
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?