Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Horrible place to work

26 August 2020
Management were a bunch of goons. No job security, full of kids who didn’t know what they were doing, this place goes through employees, every week they’re hiring as the last lot just leave within a week.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
Everything.
31 January 2021
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
They boast about hiring 30 people every month, only the blindly dedicated survive. Awful work environment that promotes misinformation as fact and treats customers horrendously.
Pros
Pizza rarely as if that makes up for the weeks of abuse
Cons
Nearly everything
1 November 2020
Administrator (Former Employee) - Manchester
Work colleagues are amazing and easy to get on with. However this is let down by incompetent management and authoritarian like rules. Almost felt like being back in school. Undervalued staff and practically no care for their workers.
Pros
People
Cons
Everything else
20 July 2020
Lead Generator (Former Employee) - Manchester
During my time at verastar I had amazing support and help towards all lifetime achievements I would recommend working at verastar for anyone amazing staff
Official response from Verastar
24 August 2020
Hi,We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.Its great to hear you our enjoying our new building and have had such a positive experience working at Verastar! We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
  1. Horrible place to work