Verastar

Verastar Employee Reviews in Ipswich

Found 1 review matching the search
Promised 5 QUALIFIED appointments a day. Never got that. The appointments are supposed to be with company/business owners who can make a decision on the day to sign up with you as long as your prices are acceptable, and will have a copy of the phone bill. I lasted here 3 days. Day one 3 appts. First appt no phone bill and couldn't remember how much she was paying. Appt 2. Only got me in to complain about the number of calls he was getting and wanted to see someone face to face. Appt 3, had bill, quoted him and signed him up. Day 2, 4 appts, sold on 3. Day 3 - 2 appts only, 1st stated he was not prepared to buy on the day and said he stated this on the phone. 2nd was not company owner and stated on phone she was not able to sign. They make you call the office if this happens and on both occassions on the 3rd day I was told I was not doing the sales correctly because I wasn't warming them up to buy!!!!! After this last day and having 2 arguments down the phone with kids in the telsales office telling me I wasn't doing things right I don't them to stick the job. Waiting now to see if they pay me for the 4 sales I did.
Pros
None that I can see
Cons
Not delivering the promises they make you at interview.
Official response from Verastar
24 October 2018
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Field Sales Representative, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.We would like to confirm all of our appointments are qualified and calls are recorded and monitored to ensure they adhere to strict guidelines. We encourage you to contact our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide greater details on the point you have raised.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.