Verastar

Verastar Employee Reviews for Lead Generation Specialist

It’s a good company to work for. Manager provides good training. Even with little/no experience they will train you to do this job. Very understandable manager who will do everything he can to help you if you’re struggling with meeting targets and and make you feel comfortable in the job.
Comment – 29 November 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
During my time at verastar I had amazing support and help towards all lifetime achievements I would recommend working at verastar for anyone amazing staff
Official response from Verastar
24 August 2020
Hi,We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.Its great to hear you our enjoying our new building and have had such a positive experience working at Verastar! We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
Fun place to work, you can ask management any questions and they will help you. They have a 12 week progressive plan with 1-1 weekly coaching sessions to further develop your career at verastar.
Official response from Verastar
22 January 2020
Hi,We appreciate you taking the time to leave a reviewWe are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.Keep up the great work!
The mangers have a good laugh and joke with us all too lighten the mood with a friendly environment giving everyone a chance too be the best they could and weekly one 2 ones too improve your performance. Good working hours still have time too have a social life after work and weekends
Comment – 29 November 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear you are enjoying the working environment. We are also happy that we do give our staff a good work/life balance with the working hours we provide; it's lovely to see that you agree.
Management is to a high standard, give you the help you need and training! Good progression scheme, daily incentives, normal hours & second time working for the company !
Comment – 28 November 2019
HiWe appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds! Keep up the great work
Good job , too much pressure sometimes but good atmosphere and a really fun place to work. Good management and good people Will recommend this job
Comment – 28 November 2019
Hi,We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.Keep up the great work
Difficult environment but staff are generally very likeable. No job security and you will be removed with little to no notice or support. However whilst you are in the job hard work is recognised as are results from your hard work. Management difficult to deal with unless you genuinely need support and then they are helpful to an extent.
Comment – 28 November 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience whilst working with us.We are always looking at ways to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised.
If you're looking for a job with good advancement opportunities, a place for you to get uncapped commission and a friendly environment who encourage you to do well then Kinex is a good place to work. With staff that are willing to help you improve your phone skills and how to build your rapport, it is a good place to build your sales experience.
Comment – 28 November 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear about your positive experience with us. We are pleased to hear of how you are enjoying your time and are progressing your skillsKeep up the great work
Good environment and you control your salary. Interview was very quick and gave us an understand about the businesses. We play games regularly to motivate us.
Comment – 28 November 2019
Hi,We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us. Keep up the great work :)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Verastar?
  1. Lead Generation Specialist