Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Not ideal

2 October 2018
management were very laid back and took a while to get anything that had been promised. once notice had been handed in, their behaviours and attitude towards employees completely changed and turned rather hostile.
1.0Job security/advancement
Official response from Verastar
24 October 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working for Verastar. We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we kindly ask that you email our HR team .(HR@verastar.co.uk) with further information on the issues raised so we can look to address them.We thank you for your hard work whilst working with us, and wish you all the best for the future.
31 January 2021
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
They boast about hiring 30 people every month, only the blindly dedicated survive. Awful work environment that promotes misinformation as fact and treats customers horrendously.
Pros
Pizza rarely as if that makes up for the weeks of abuse
Cons
Nearly everything
5 January 2021
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
Management liked to accuse you of things you didn’t have a clue about. If you were a favourite you got away with everything. Oh and god forbid you get ill cos they’ll have you in a disciplinary for being off & ask how you’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Pros
N/a
1 November 2020
Administrator (Former Employee) - Manchester
Work colleagues are amazing and easy to get on with. However this is let down by incompetent management and authoritarian like rules. Almost felt like being back in school. Undervalued staff and practically no care for their workers.
Pros
People
Cons
Everything else