Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Experience with the Company

16 June 2019
You work long hours for little appreciation of your work. Archaic rules and values. Promise pay progression but will use literally any reason to reduce it or not give it to you at all. No sick pay. Quantity over quality type of environment.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free Tea/Coffee
Official response from Verastar
19 June 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with Verastar, as we endeavour to ensure all our employees have a positive experience during their time with us.We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the futureKind regards,Verastar Team
1 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Administrator (Former Employee) - Manchester
Work colleagues are amazing and easy to get on with. However this is let down by incompetent management and authoritarian like rules. Almost felt like being back in school. Undervalued staff and practically no care for their workers.
Pros
People
Cons
Everything else
31 January 2021
Same location
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
They boast about hiring 30 people every month, only the blindly dedicated survive. Awful work environment that promotes misinformation as fact and treats customers horrendously.
Pros
Pizza rarely as if that makes up for the weeks of abuse
Cons
Nearly everything
26 August 2020
Same location
customer advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Management were a bunch of goons. No job security, full of kids who didn’t know what they were doing, this place goes through employees, every week they’re hiring as the last lot just leave within a week.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
  1. Experience with the Company