Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

difficult management

28 January 2019
management were difficult to work with and very arrogant, not much support after leaving training, which included differnt departments so you didnt really learn a lot about your department
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
dont work weekends
Cons
management
1 February 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as we endeavour to ensure all of our employees have a positive experience selling our products. We take on board your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.
6 July 2020
Same role
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
I worked there for a while, it was overall a good experience and did help me grow and met some nice people. But some newcomers start at a higher wage then others when all of you have similar or more experience and some of the employees make you feel uncomfortable and pressure you to do really well when the training they give is lacking strength. They give a one pitch works for everyone approach but that is not the case and people have individual differences which they don't take account for.
Pros
People
Cons
Management and System
24 August 2020
We appreciate the time you have taken to leave a review,Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.
7 November 2019
Same role
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Northenden
Get along with everyone in the place of work. I would recommend anyone to work here that has a great environment. Management is alright but to be honest I don’t think everyone would get along
Comment – 29 November 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.It is great to hear you are enjoying the fun working environment we pride ourselves on and have such a positive working relationship with your team.Keep up the great work
7 November 2019
Same location
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) - Wythenshawe, Cheshire
Expected to arrive 30 minutes early (un-paid) for a meeting 8:30- 5:30 Monday to Friday is long hours to get paid low salary. Managers are calm just the pay is low for the hours you put in and if you don’t hit the high targets you can lose you’re job any second.
22 January 2020
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience whilst working with us.
  1. difficult management