Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Wouldnt reccomend to anyone

21 April 2018
Poor managers Bad attitude from managers They don't help you when you need it.. Training was poor Forced to go on the phone's even if your struggling. When a customer complains they tell you to deal with it even if your not trained in complaints Wouldn't recommend anyone working here. This place makes you feel down and makes you not want to work
1.0Job security/advancement
Official response from Verastar
5 June 2018
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working in our Customer Service department as we strive to ensure all employees have a positive experience. If you could please contact our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) and provide greater detail on the issues you referred to in your review in order for us to look into the problems you encountered. We take all feedback onboard and are continuously looking to improve. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you every success in your future endeavors.
31 January 2021
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
They boast about hiring 30 people every month, only the blindly dedicated survive. Awful work environment that promotes misinformation as fact and treats customers horrendously.
Pros
Pizza rarely as if that makes up for the weeks of abuse
Cons
Nearly everything
5 January 2021
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
Management liked to accuse you of things you didn’t have a clue about. If you were a favourite you got away with everything. Oh and god forbid you get ill cos they’ll have you in a disciplinary for being off & ask how you’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Pros
N/a
5 September 2020
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Rutherglen, Glasgow
Well where do I start with my review. In working 20 something years I can honestly say this is the worst company I have ever worked for. Zero interest in its people, stuck in the 80s/90s working environment. Its all about the sales. Managers are not interested at all, one in particular from the east of Scotland is nothing short of a bully. Picks on people constantly. Seen on numerous occasions people running out crying. Not only does this company not care about its people but has zero interest in customers, all about the £££. Hr debt is one person!! And when I told them I was leaving was told by ops manager as you haven't given notice this will effect your final pay, I couldny believe it. Please find something else its not worth it.
Pros
Cons
Verastar is a Con
  1. Wouldnt reccomend to anyone