Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Misold positions that dont exist

3 December 2019
Most of my training group were promised roles at interview and training - then given absolutely different roles after training . This is a 1980's stuck in the past call centre. All sales focused no matter what role you apply for. Lots of fake figures float around too.No noise reduction and managers shout loudly all over pushing for a pitch or sale whilst your on the calls !!!So embarrasing !
1.0Job security/advancement
Official response from Verastar
20 December 2019
Thank you for leaving your review,We are sorry to hear of your negative experience whilst working with Verastar as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working with us. We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk) We would like to thank you for your service.
31 January 2021
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
They boast about hiring 30 people every month, only the blindly dedicated survive. Awful work environment that promotes misinformation as fact and treats customers horrendously.
Pros
Pizza rarely as if that makes up for the weeks of abuse
Cons
Nearly everything
5 January 2021
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
Management liked to accuse you of things you didn’t have a clue about. If you were a favourite you got away with everything. Oh and god forbid you get ill cos they’ll have you in a disciplinary for being off & ask how you’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Pros
N/a
5 September 2020
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Rutherglen, Glasgow
Well where do I start with my review. In working 20 something years I can honestly say this is the worst company I have ever worked for. Zero interest in its people, stuck in the 80s/90s working environment. Its all about the sales. Managers are not interested at all, one in particular from the east of Scotland is nothing short of a bully. Picks on people constantly. Seen on numerous occasions people running out crying. Not only does this company not care about its people but has zero interest in customers, all about the £££. Hr debt is one person!! And when I told them I was leaving was told by ops manager as you haven't given notice this will effect your final pay, I couldny believe it. Please find something else its not worth it.
Pros
Cons
Verastar is a Con
  1. Misold positions that dont exist