Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Dreadful company

2 August 2018
Treat their staff appallingly Use you to get commission so they get it. If your off sick even after you’ve qualified for commission they take it off you. As there’s two days from when they end the commission month until pay day. Convenient. Hours are long Staff are replaceable so if your face doesn’t fit they’ll make you go.
1.0Job security/advancement
Official response from Verastar
17 September 2018
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are sorry to hear of your experience at Verastar as we work hard to ensure all employees have a enjoyable time whilst at work. We are keen to get a greater understanding of the issues you have raised, if you could please contact our HR Department (HR@Verastar.co.uk) in confidence. Thank you for all your hard work at Verastar, we wish you all the best.
16 April 2019
Same role
Advisor (Current Employee) - Northenden
I have recently joined this company at the South Manchester branch and so far it seems a great company to work for. They have been very welcoming. The training was brilliant and a good introduction to the business as a whole! Management is relaxed and praise is given when its due!
Pros
Praise
Cons
Parking
Official response from Verastar
18 April 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.It's great to hear that the in-depth training we provide is being recognised and received so positively! Thank you again for your feedback - Keep up the great work :)
23 March 2017
Same roleSame location
Advisor (Current Employee) - Manchester
I’ve worked a number of different roles at Verastar now, and I love it. I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone. If your looking for a career path, Verastar is the place to start. The management support you with your development and are always rewarding for hard work. Verastar is also about giving back to the community, there is always something fun happening to raise money for charity.
Pros
Pizza Friday, Holiday Trading, Flexible Working, STAR Bonus Scheme, Rewards Scheme
Cons
Parking can be hard to find.
31 January 2021
Same location
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
They boast about hiring 30 people every month, only the blindly dedicated survive. Awful work environment that promotes misinformation as fact and treats customers horrendously.
Pros
Pizza rarely as if that makes up for the weeks of abuse
Cons
Nearly everything