Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Dont waste your time

17 August 2019
• Very poor training • No prospects for progression • No appreciation for staff • No real perks for staff • Wage is barely above minimum wage • Office is a joke • Management are conceded wolf of wall street wannabes • Support is non existent As you can see you should not work for this company.
Official response from Verastar
29 August 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.We are concerned regarding the issues you have raised, as they go against a number of our company policies and procedures. As such, we would like to investigate all the issues you have raised as a matter of urgency. All matters will be dealt with privately and confidentially – please contact HR@verastar.co.uk as soon as possible. Kind Regards,Verastar Team.
6 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
I worked there for a while, it was overall a good experience and did help me grow and met some nice people. But some newcomers start at a higher wage then others when all of you have similar or more experience and some of the employees make you feel uncomfortable and pressure you to do really well when the training they give is lacking strength. They give a one pitch works for everyone approach but that is not the case and people have individual differences which they don't take account for.
Pros
People
Cons
Management and System
Official response from Verastar
24 August 2020
We appreciate the time you have taken to leave a review,Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.
7 November 2019
Same role
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Northenden
Get along with everyone in the place of work. I would recommend anyone to work here that has a great environment. Management is alright but to be honest I don’t think everyone would get along
Comment – 29 November 2019
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.It is great to hear you are enjoying the fun working environment we pride ourselves on and have such a positive working relationship with your team.Keep up the great work
31 January 2021
Same location
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
They boast about hiring 30 people every month, only the blindly dedicated survive. Awful work environment that promotes misinformation as fact and treats customers horrendously.
Pros
Pizza rarely as if that makes up for the weeks of abuse
Cons
Nearly everything
  1. Dont waste your time