Verisure logo

Verisure Employee Reviews

Found 205 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,487 reviews

brilliant place to work

Featured review

Verisure selected this as a representative review
amazing job to be in with a lovely group, will be applying to go back in the future 10/10 for management and staff, employers care about your mental health and wellbeing!

Pros

lovely colleagues

Cons

Great fast paced but balanced work environment

It's a great opportunity to work for verisure, they offer great training, alot of support, commission and bonus scheme is very good and the career ladder is always on offer depending on your own efforts. Verisure is a global company and its growing. Every day is different and it's great to be able to suit people needs by protecting them and their family or business'

Pros

Career building/progression within, bonus and commission, company car

Cons

A lot of driving, fast paced, non orgonised

Good for driven sales people

The structure of the company compliments those who really work hard. Your pay reflects how smart/hard you’ve worked, with the uncapped commission. You are able to make as much as you want.Just remember to balance your work life and personal life.

Pros

Uncapped Commission

Cons

Sometimes you have to work outside of 9-5

An Amazing place to work and progress

Verisure is an amazing place to work where you have the flexibility to earn uncapped and over exceed in loads of proffessional aspects as well as individual personal development. A great place for someone who wants to build themselves in both proffessional and personal life.

Pros

Uncapped earnings

Producitive and fun

Really good place to work really am enjoying the day to day role in the company and looking forward to the future here. I am only in my second month and I can see there is plenty of money to earn!

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Late evenings

Game-changer...

An absolute game-changer! Verisure's Centre of Excellence joined Newcastle City Centre just over a year ago and is a site which has so far exceeded their goals and aspirations and which promises exciting prospects in the future! The company promotes a positive and friendly culture; it is developing into a strong workforce with a variety of roles from administration, sales, customer support, management, training...I joined Verisure as an Operations Trainer and despite accruing 5 years tenure in a previous role, was the easiest career decision for me. The teams are welcoming, the work is rewarding and it is incredibly exciting to be part of such an incredible expansion! It can be at times busy and changeable, so a degree of flexibility would serve anybody well here.

Pros

Generous salary - Attractive benefits - Positive working environment - Strong future prospects

Young, Fun & Progressive place to work!

I currently work as a Operations Trainer within Verisure, having joined in the company in November i have seen just how much the company has grown and the vision of the company. The directors, management and CEO are very open with their plans and are big believers in progressing their staff and giving them the opportunity to have a long term career within the company. i am so lucky to have a manager who allows me to mould the training material to how i feel fit and continuously provides me with development opportunities! Training has seen more than 150 staff come through the door by half way through the year and there is no plans on slowing down! I am looking forward to seeing how the company continues to grow and where we will be in the next year!

Pros

Free tea & coffee, Open Workspace, Quarterly Bonus

Cons

Statutory sick pay

Awful company

I wouldn't recommend working for this company. The management's very unprofessional !The warm appointments you are promised are held back from you for the people the management are "Friends" with, so if your face doesn't fit forget about it.

Pros

Petrol allowance

Cons

Long hours and no work life balance

Productive and fun workplace. Recommended

Verisure, we offer good services and materials. A lot to learnA lot to doDifferent tasks every dayChallenging every month

Pros

Company car

Excellent

Fantastic platform for successive progression and reward.An excellent position as everyday is a different day, meeting different people.You feel like your part of a greater good.

Jobs at Verisure

See more jobs

Lively and positive place to work

Highly impressed with the team and work ethic of my colleagues. Potential earnings are excellent depending on your willingness to get stuck in and achieve. Loads of support from management and colleagues. No regrets so far.

Pros

Excellent earning potential

Cons

Occasionally long hours

Challenging but rewarding

Verisure has helped me grow as a person since I've been here. I have learnt a lot about alarms and enjoying my time at Verisure, the people are nice and help every step of the way. My work colleagues are great and enjoy working with them every day.

Pros

Free coffee, flexable

Cons

Some highs and lows in weeks, but thats sales in general

It’s a fun work environment

Good work environment Good wage Long hours They equipped you with very good sales skills Good management Overall not a bad place to work at all

Pros

Good money

Best Products but Worst Management

Great products and services to promote but worst management to work for.Great place to build confidence in generating self business but least paying in commission.If are planning to go back to school then apply here as you will fit in.

Pros

Excellent Security Products and Service

Cons

Told as do attitude/ No Care for Customers/ Worst Customer Service

Fun place to work for

Easy going and help where they can happy to help with any issues and progression seems achievable with some determination and hard work

Pros

Easy going

Cons

Can be long hours

Great team and management

The team and management have been super helpful and supportive in the first month. It’s a very rewarding role when committed. The potential to meet a lot of people and join a great working environment. It’s been a blast so far

Rewarding if willing to go above and beyond

Very long hours to achieve figures and targets set but benefits are there if you are willing to go the extra mile. Would not recommend the job to someone who has a lot of outside of work commitments. The people are one of the best things about the job with a very welcoming team. Everyone is treated equally at the beginning so even with no previous sales experience, you will be expected to pick it up very quickly.

Pros

Great people

A Fantastic Opportunity!

Working at Verisure is exceptional and can truly be life changing for anyone who is determined to succeed even with no specific background or qualifications. I’ve only worked with Verisure for a short period of time (East London) and what I can tell you is that it’s a job that can offer you all the freedom you want including a great work life balance in addition to earning a lot of money – but it won’t come easy. It's a job that will pay on merit! You will get support; limited of course and its only normal, so no room for time wasters. Upon proving yourself, 100% of the advertised benefit will be available to you. Everyone in Verisure has their very own ways to succeed and believe me, the ones that are good at it…they are really good at what they do, they do make a lot of money, they do enjoy … and they are part of a great family. You will get all the tools and basics you need to succeed and it’s all going to be up to you. But you are on your own and that’s fair play so have a plan before you join!

Pros

An amazing opportunity that can bring great benefits for the right candidate, even with no experience or qualifications

Cons

You may never get a day off again; have a plan! No plan No sale, No sale No day off (of course its up to you)

drive around the country and no sales

the minimum wage did not cover the costs had to drive all over the place to try get sales, on top of that if u did get a sale then it as easily stolen by other colleagues, loads of favoritism and politics, and lots of sucking up to gm for warm leads. lots of walking up n down the high streets in all weather conditions.

Pros

free breakfast if targets met

Cons

the list is long same as above

Competitive system

Verisure is a competitive and challenging environment.Teamwork is a fundamental of verisure culture, everyone is always ready to help each other even in difficult moments.As far i’m concerned, I think it’s a company that puts employees first, that’s why I recommend Verisure.

Lied to by HR, Incorrect Contracts, Great Team Leaders

I was working night shift at this company. Upon joining I was given a contract that specified 4 shifts working with 3 days off. This is a lie. The pattern is 4 shifts on with 2 days off which is not sufficient. It is also known among longer serving staff that their shift patterns were 4 on 4 off, their employees at the time were not happy with this but instead of listening, Verisure let their staff walk out. To top this off, the staff members working on the floor aren't all SIA CCTV trained whilst viewint=g the CCTV footage. The company will pay for the license and training for you, although I did not receive my training until 3-4 months into employment and was completely unaware that one was required.This is a new contact centre in the North East and the higher management clearly have no idea what they're doing. Staff get paid incorrectly all the time, when there is an issue with pay, you are unable to contact payroll, instead having to contact your team leader, who then emails it to their manager once they receive 'enough' issues of the same nature, who passes it to the manager of the Alarm Receiving Centre who then goes to payroll who do not give any straight answers.The team leaders and managers within the Alarm Receiving Centre are fantastic. I could not fault them one bit. Genuinely, some of the most down to earth people I have had the pleasure of working with. They have packed up their lives from London and moved to help open this centre with little-to-no appreciation from management.

Pros

Really lovely group of people to work with

Cons

You WILL be lied to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verisure. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement