Verisure

Verisure Employee Reviews

United Kingdom290 reviews

Found 290 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,320 reviews
progressionalarmbranchtargetcommissionearnsalemonth

Good results really good pay

Featured review

Verisure selected this as a representative review
REALLY good pay and loads of opportunity for progression. A lot of fun for the money you make and really cool culture in Catford/Maidstone/Kent branch

Pros

Really good pay

Cons

Growing company so some processes need updating

Very professional and friendly

Since the first phone call from Verisure i have been treated very well. There is definitely a family feel to the company while staying very professional at the same time.

Pros

Working for a supportive company

Insights into Verisure

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

New place and friendly environment

Nice place to work, supportive people around and new branch in Newcastle. A very good place to work and friendly people. Overall, a good growing company to work for.

Great working environment and ethos

I really enjoyed my interview for verisure. I was able to gain a greater understanding of my role. The manager that did my interview was very friendly and welcoming.

Pros

Employee benefits

Fun and productive environment

The environment is always full of energy and helps to increase productivity. Everyone is nice and approachable and always ready to help where they can.

A great place to develop new skills.

A place you develop and improve new learning skills. You will not get pressured and stressed but encouraged to become more efficient. You will be given all the stock that you need. Free car, Shell card too. Is wonderful!

Good work environment, exciting future prospects

Pros:- Really welcoming environment, department activities are regular- Your designated onboarder from HR touches base at weeks 3 and 5 to discuss any issues- Company has an exciting future as it's exceeding expected growth- Management offer training that I don't have to do in my own time- I can see myself here long termCons:- Some roles deserve a review of pay (although I'm happy with mine)- Recently upgraded to a larger building but some facilities won't be finished until autumn/winter- A few departments have a high turnover

Great Start

Recently joined the business and so far it has been a breath of fresh air. Promising outlook on the future, new building and the people are great. Happy Days

Supportive and Productive Workplace

Verisure reached out to me; they have supported me all the way through training and on the field.Being as a Field Security Expert Engineer Is challenging. The engineers and managers are there to help you on the field; if you are stuck on a job. Good pay with commission but be prepare to work fast pace in order to earn your commission. The more jobs you do, the more you earn.

Pros

Supportive Colleagues, Good commission, Vehicle, fuel card

Not a bad place to work

Verisure is a decent company to work for. Salary in most roles is really competitive, and their is a lot of movement for growth, depending on the department you're in.

Nice People, Competitive Salary

A very attractive salary and competitive benefits, family feel. Unfortunately HR processes aren't clear and there is no availability for agents for you to coach and develop them. Toxic environment at times.

Great company !

Verisure is an expanding company and has a lot of opportunities to grow. Working are long but potentially you can get a salary way above average. Colleagues are great and will support each other to succeed as a team.

Pros

Commission scheme was great!

Cons

Long hours - weekends

Decent

Long hours but there is definitely potential to make a lot of money. I make 8977 in one month, but did about 250 hours that month. So the potential is there but it’s a lot of work

Pros

Money

Good work enviroment

I have enjoyed my time with verisure, and found i easy to advance to a different role, the pay is good and the hours are excellent for my work life balance

Pros

there are lots of little perks to my role

Cons

no real cons to the job if you put the effort in

Fine place to work

A great place to work and everyone in management and the back office have all been very friendly. My only issue is that I personally don't like upselling to customers and to make really money you need to earn the commission first

Pros

Van, fuel card, good money to be made

Cons

Any extras in wage are commission based only after reaching a baseline amount first

Dynamic and opportunities there.

I work in customer support and there is a far better ethos there than where I used to work and other staff who have worked in the big local call centres say it is far better here too. You are paid more, but they also expect/allow you to use your discretion and problem solve more and you are far less micro managed, which I like. They do expect a high standard, but its reflected in the wage and in how we are treated. As the company is growing there are opportunities to move into other departments or advance which come up regularly. Yes, there are frustrations - in customer support you are often dealing with issues caused by other departments, but that's the nature of the work, and actually I find the customers generally of a higher standard than where I last worked in customer support. My main liking is how friendly everyone is. There is a nice vibe amongst the everyday staff

Productive and fun workplace

I got loads of experience from this job which helped me advance in my career and in all aspects of my life. I loved the freedom the job gave you, the managers are amazing to say the least. Some bad people here and there in terms of fitters and payroll (you need to keep your evidence yourself, they sometimes do mistakes, so you need to rely on yourself first). Left the company when things were going down the drain, however because this is a huge company things don't stay bad for too long.Main reason for leaving was comission only pay. Although you can hit 2000 in two weeks (speaking from experience), sometimes you can go 3 weeks without any pay (also from experience), not sustainable for people with responsabilities and financial commitments if not working as an employed person at their company.Was given the chance to advance as a team leader if I would have stayed a couple of months more. However my financial situation couldn't sustain no-sales several weeks at the time.

Cold calling daily like running your own business

Good in the sense that you can manage your own client base. Bad in the sense that whilst juggling your client base and cold calling to keep your sales and job, you have to carry out installs and there is never enough kit to go around. They call clients in your work phone without notifying you.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, team working promoted but sales stolen

run for the hills

absolute shambles of a company. they expect you to work all hours god send, baring in mind this is our door to door cold calling and they want you out rain or shine from 9am to atleast 7/8pm. don’t expect to get paid anything you’re owed because they will do anything to get out of paying you. i lost money while working here. i spent 500 on fuel for the month and once i left they paid me no commission at all. the employees and team leaders are like vultures trying to steal sales ans commission off you. the way the company is run is an absolute laughing stock. id rather be unemployed and in debt than ever work for a company like this shower of ****. if you already work here, run a mile while you still can, or maybe not because you won’t get paid a penny.

Good job

Was a great place to work with nice managers and lovely office space. The only downside is that hours are given based on you hitting target etc. If you consistently hit your target its a good job.

Pros

Nice people, diversity

Cons

Long hours, hard-targets

Good work culture and work/life balance

The department is a pleasure to be in and the managers are both fantastic, always willing to help you out and understands that life outside does impact work. They can also be flexible with the rota when they can be. The benefits package is also handy, most important to me is the birthday off and free health care through bupa. There is also a bonus on top of salary, quarterly in my role which is achievable. There have even been lunches and restaurant dinners that the company have paid for as well. Plenty of opportunities and encouragement for growth and development in the company and very diverse workforce.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verisure. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement