Verisure
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

Verisure

Verisure Employee Review

run for the hills

absolute shambles of a company. they expect you to work all hours god send, baring in mind this is our door to door cold calling and they want you out rain or shine from 9am to atleast 7/8pm. don’t expect to get paid anything you’re owed because they will do anything to get out of paying you. i lost money while working here. i spent 500 on fuel for the month and once i left they paid me no commission at all. the employees and team leaders are like vultures trying to steal sales ans commission off you. the way the company is run is an absolute laughing stock. id rather be unemployed and in debt than ever work for a company like this shower of ****. if you already work here, run a mile while you still can, or maybe not because you won’t get paid a penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Be prepared to work all day every day…

The idea of this job is fantastic. The reality is that you don’t get a company car or a petrol card until about 4 months in. You’re expected to drive around all day every day, they say you finish at 7 and have weekends off… you don’t. Be prepared to be working 12 hours a day, DRIVING, and having to pay for your own petrol. Management are brilliant, for the first month, and then their true colours start to show after that. Everyone is exhausted and even when you are off work, you are too tired to do anything. It’s great for dieting because you don’t eat penny goes on petrol and they don’t care 😂 To add to this, you have a reachable target, but they forget to mention that, you have to get 2 colds for any of your sales to count. You will be working weekends and they will not be happy if you say you want a day off. They are used to people walking out the door (for good reasons) so they don’t care, if you can’t do it they’ll find someone else that will.I’d say this job would be perfect for someone who’s got money behind them to back them up and hasn’t got any other responsibilities. This is great if you put your life and soul into it. Family / other job / mental health responsibilities do not count.
Same role

Worst Company to work for !!! Don’t care about you at all.

If you want to work for Verisure then I suggest that you make sure you have no home life. The company management is very silly and they don’t care about what you have they have no management skills and they only care about their own targets. Health and safety is not their nothing is ever ready for you with stock issues. HR at the company is very sly and if they want to get you out of the company they will do everything within their power to do that.

Pros

Wages

Cons

Management long hours sly No work place enviroment no support
Same location

Great working environment and ethos

I really enjoyed my interview for verisure. I was able to gain a greater understanding of my role. The manager that did my interview was very friendly and welcoming.

Pros

Employee benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verisure. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Verisure with

• Verisure
  • run for the hills
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?