Vestas
Vestas Employee Review

3 November 2019
Work involved forgetting your expertise and talent and concentrate on stupid management drivel Including; filling out endless competency matrices (the last one was 124 elements long); watching numerous company training videos none of which were appropriate or useful etc etc and attending many other brainwashing exercises.
3.0Job security/advancement
19 February 2020
Production Technician (actual position) (Current Employee) - Newport
Fast paced work, everyone is stressed during the 12h shift you do, 4on 4off shifts, 4 days than 4 nights, you never get used to and it's a stressful place
9 October 2018
Assisant lead engineer (Current Employee) - Southampton
Bonne entreprise qui laisse la place aux projets de développement personnels
14 September 2018
Prototype technician (Current Employee) - Blades, UK
on a typical day at work I will work closely with engineers to put concept ideas into practise. recording data and making observations for reports on the trails successes and failings. I'm also responsible for sourcing required materials and having specialist tooling made by external contractors. one of my rolls within the company is that of "training coordinator" in which I have to keep track of the rest of the teams training certification and ensure they are all up to date buy acquiring quotes for courses, booking them when the staff are available to do the course in question. I have to travel a lot with my current position to introduce new products to the production factories around the world.
Pros
free lunch, free health care and dental. great pension scheme.
  1. Addicted to extreme management science - totally inappropriate and caused the company to (effectively) go bust.