Vet Search Ltd

Working at Vet Search Ltd: 7 Vet Search Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

SVN/ RVN positions.

I’ve had a fantastic experience with Vet Search. From the moment I contacted them, they found jobs and opportunity's that I couldn’t find. They arranged interviews and phone call interviews. They always kept me updated and checked in with me after each interview. They found me the exact salary I wanted and managed to push back when employers offered less. Very professional, helpful and just over all a fantastic experience. Vet search is my go to for nursing positions and I wouldn’t use any other company, thank you !

Pros

Too many to list !

Cons

No cons !

Very happy working with this company !

The working experience that I had with this company is something that I Wish everybody Will have in a very stressing period of hip Life such is a looking for Work and immigrate in the same Time. Thank you everyone for helping me and my fiancee!

Good professional working environment

Career progression support is goodModern up to date practice Excellent management, whom are thorough and professional regarding Health & Safety of employees and monitoring progress or and support if required. Managers are supportive of employees skills being implemented separately from main job role.

Pros

Working hours are good

Rvn job

I had a great experience with Vet Search. From the moment I contacted them, they searched for jobs that matched my preference and once I liked the look of some, they contacted them immediately and got me interviews and phone calls arranged. They always kept me in the loop. They found me my ideal job and even pushed for better wages for me, they checked everything through for me also. They would text me personally to keep me updated and when I started my job they still remained in contact to ensure I was settling in ok. They even sent me good luck flowers. Would definitely recommend and use again if needed.

Proactive and an amazing help

great company so helpful and informative, really proactive! would recommend to anyone wishing to use this company! any issue or question i had was promptly answered without any issue.

Serious and commited proffesionals

I approached Vet Search Ltd as a Veterinary Surgeon to help me to find new possible jobs according to my requirements. It took less than a day for them to get back to me and start offering possible vacates that could be of my interest in a time were COVID19 was a major constrain. Vet Search Ltd was cautious about sharing my provided contacts and always asked me first before doing so. Furthermore, if I was interested in the vacancy, then they would provide me with any extra available information and guide my through the interviewing process before I actually committed to an interview, so nothing came out of the blue. I would strongly recommend Vet Search Ltd for veterinaries searching for new opportunities.

Quick, efficient and professional service

I was contacted within an hour after applying for the vacancy. The consultant was friendly & informative & the process was quick and easy. I was offered interview within a week and offered the position a few days later. I have recommended Vet Search to my friends looking for new positions.

Pros

Friendly, knowledgeable, quick to respond.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vet Search Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement