ViacomCBS

ViacomCBS Employee Reviews

The team is professional as well as fun to work with. It is managed very thoroughly but you are given freedom in certain elements of jobs. CBS properties is a great company to work for.
Pros
Cheap lunches
Cons
Demanding work
Een bedrijf waarbij je hard moet werken maar waarbij hard werken beloond wordt. Het kantoor in Londen heeft een fijne sfeer.
organised, professional and friendly environment good training received facilities cater clients needs and deadlines excellent security great location
Perilous company with a very high turnover of staff! The ones remaining struggle to understand the basics on natural sense & technological ability! Ideal as a stop gap so one does not remain unemployed Teamwork? They are too busy for that! I feel better progress of the company would be to employ staff with abilities to understand the customer needs & purchasing restraints, as well as management capable of helping staff members complete tasks in an efficient manner. Personal targets outweigh team accomplishments and overall business progress.
I had the responsibility of opening the office at 9.00am, switching on all the computer devices and making sure all the phone lines and internet lines were on. I would check if there were any voicemails on the answer machine, and promptly note down the messages and have them ready for the manager to reply back to them. The most challenging part of my job at C.B.S was dealing with clients and finding them their right property and doing all the paper work to submit their application for tenancy or for sale.
Pros
teas and coffees and cakes
Cons
Ordering IT equipment, getting supporting maintenance cover, integrating with Suppliers. Analysing all of the above. Great team work. Hardest part was working full time. The best part was the people I worked with made the job enjoyable.
Although I worked on a quick turnaround contract, I thoroughly enjoyed my short spell with the company. The office was a fantastic place to work and I would highly recommend the company to anyone thinking of working in a similar field.
dismissed during probation despite the reason being caused by my disability of which they were informed of. No warning just dismissal for gross misconduct which was not the case and difficult for the fight to resolve.
pretty good, I worked there because it was over there. It helped during a time where I needed to be and I was there. I would do it again if I could go over there again.
Pros
paid you
Cons
not much
The job I had was good st the start then it got worse as the days went on earlier starts later finishes no social life at all the job was very strenuous and didn’t care much for the people and age of the person doing it
Pros
Cons
Long hours minimum pay
brilliant to work for. had lots of good times here, training second to none. a small family business with a fantastic boss at the helm. very knowlegable in all aspects of motorcycle mechanics. they have a great reputation as a quality workshop who know what they are doing. 1st class mechanics and shop staff that really know what they are talking about. even though i have worked here and may seem biased, as a daily rider myself, these guys are the only ones i trust to look after my bikes. 1st class all round.
Pros
great enviroment, 1st class hands on training.
Cons
working saturdays
Not a bad place to work but could be so much better. American corporate culture does not promote innovative working practices, or focus on needs of employees.
Working at Viacom Media was a completely new way of working. Its rules of NO formal dressing and Friday drinks in the social rooms provided by department managers, was a big shock. A good one I suppose. A socially enforced workplace, Creative and inspiring. No day was the same and very busy. Just how I like it
Man spenderar inte 10 år på ett företag om det inte är bra...
I handled all incoming accounts in this busy dept collecting firm. Typically in the mornings i would help my boss open the post to retrieve all cheques payable, balance them, process them and then take them to the bank.
Fun place to work, with emphasis on growth within role and enabling opportunities for advancement. Support at all levels of management. Positive and highly skilled workforce.
Pros
Positive working atmosphere
Cons
Occassional long hours
Never a dull moment, excellent working hours and culture. Learned so much about consumer products, contracts, legal drafting, publishing. Management were amazing, mixed bunch for various backgrounds that added to the eclectic environment. Workplace culture was inclusive, vibrant, caring and fun. Hardest part of the job was managing meticulous legal filing system. Every day was enjoyable, interesting and rewarding.
Cons
VIMN helped me grow personally and professionally over a number of years. There were some long hours and high pressure situations to negotiate, particularly around channel/platform launches and live show campaigns, but the work was rewarding and i met some inspiring people along the way.
CBS was a great company to work for when I first joined. Rightly or wrongly, the whole structure has changed now, so this review is probably irrelevant.
My review of working two weeks for Viacom during work experience, is that it is the most exciting job I experienced and loved every minute of it. no faults.
Pros
relaxed down to earth exciting
Cons
learning things was no always explained to best but was stll clear when i asked
I enjoyed working for Viacom as its creative environment allowed me to get stuck in and explore areas of technology and hadn't encountered. In addition I was able to spend a lot of time writing reviews for programmes and shadowing creative directors.
  1. Employee reviews