Vibrant Energy Matters

Vibrant Energy Matters Employee Reviews

Stressful

Highly stressful working environment, always being expected to do more for no extra pay. Longer hours than advertised, as a lot of diary management and extra work crept into your evenings, sometimes doing 16 hour days as the diary team did not take into account travel time of up to 2 hours for jobs allocated to you.

Pros

Not an office job

Cons

No support, no contact, very poor

I have been on the assessor panel for three months. They won't tell you until after training how much you will earn. I live in Kent and most work I've been given is in London so 40 minutes each way. Then you do a one bed check out for £17, or worst still job has been cancelled and you might get £6 if the job doesn't just disappear from your diary. There are jobs more local to me but I don't get offered them. Very disappointed with a job I enjoyed doing. I'm looking elsewhere and so should you.

Pros

Cons

Two months until first payday

Fun environment

Very little training very hard to get management or customer care team to take calls. Really fun at times good vibe. Worked through agency and at times felt like we wasn't treated nice by other staff

Pros

Good breaks

Cons

Not much support

Corrupt, awful management and badly run - Avoid at all costs

- your job will never be safe, surprise redundancies made very often - management are shocking! Ops manager expects the impossible and loves to micromanage - the culture can’t get any worse! If you knew half of what goes on behind closed doors you’d avoid the place like the plague - colleague VERY unhappy but stay as it’s fonvienient - false promises made regularly - you’ll be expected to pick up other departments work - will do anything to save a couple of quid, even if that means getting rid of dedicated, committed, loyal staff when business gets a little quieter - they do not care about their staff - rate of pay is shocking. If you think you’ll have chance to get a pay rise, think again! Colleagues who have been there 10+ years haven’t been rewarded with any kind of pay rise - never say anything out loud that you don’t want to get back to higher up (even if you’re in a room on your own with no one else around - trust me!) - HR is a loose cannon and loses her head over ANYTHING.. - no development progression -

Pros

Poorly run, penny pinching company. They wouldn't even include pay for envelopes for keys they wanted despatching

The bookings team although cheerful did not manage bookings and I was always chasing tenants and keys. They pay a 'no show' £6 to you if the tenant doesnt show however you have to jump hoops to get it. This is common event, trust me...this amount barely covered my petrol costs and was a massive waste of my time of which this company doesn't care about nor does it pay for.

Pros

Plenty of work

Cons

Plenty of 'no shows'

At vibrant there are a variety of work. No 2 days are same. Good work relationship with colleagues. Although most of the work is lone work, there are opportunities for meetings. The admin staff are very helpful.

Devastating

I worked with vibrant for 8 months and I feel that I was not at all valued. They decided to email me two weeks before Christmas saying that my employment was terminated with no fair reason why. Two days later I tried to contact the company and nothing. My business account was deactivated and still nothing. Although I enjoyed my job and tried my best, even when I was targeted, I never expected to be terminated in such a cruel way. Also, I still had to claim benefits whilst working because the pay is really poor.

Terrible

I would not recommend this company. The management do not care for its staff. I agree the pay rate was good but not worth the stress caused by the organisation ( lack of) within the diary team and management.

Management culture is very poor.

When left alone to carry out work it's okay. Constant pointless directives from management wear you down. Changing terms and conditions of employment without notice or consultation made me feel undervalued. Working hours much longer than advertised. Managements attitude to field workers is close to bullying. Office staff generally pleasant. I learned that modern company culture sucks. Hardest part of the job was looking at the pay check and trying to convince myself it was worth the effort. The most enjoyable part of the job was handing in my notice.

Pros

Being out on the road

Cons

Pointless nagging conference calls and stagnant renumeration.

19 March 2019
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your time with Vibrant, but we are sorry to hear that you felt frustrated with aspects of the role. We highly value our extensive team of field-based colleagues located throughout the UK, and believe taking time to provide regular contact with head office via conference calls allows for two-way communication, provides support and visibility, and offers constructive direction and guidance. Management are committed to working with all our team members to ensure they feel supported and have the ability to feedback on all aspects of their role, especially those who are out on the road within their local areas. The office team also strive to ensure field colleagues don't work additional hours. If you would like to speak to us further, we'd welcome the chance by calling our HR department. We wish you all the best for the future.

Don't go here

A very disappointing experience with this company. no formal training no feedback no support If you can brown nose you will go far unprofessional

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Too many to mention

19 March 2019
We are sorry that you felt your personal experience of Vibrant was disappointing. Our team management structure is designed to provide assistance whenever it is needed or requested through our 'open door' culture, right up to the highest level of management. Our induction and introductory training, along with our programme of ongoing professional development, is designed to offer advancement and support for all colleagues. We do appreciate your feedback, and are sorry that you felt unsupported during your time with us. We wish you the very best for the future.

Great job pays well if you work hard

I am self employed and work on my own. It suits me there is plenty of work and I can organize my days off. You will need a car, your own ipad pro, own phone and dedicated email and petty cash to pay parking and toll fees. It is essential to be able to organise your work daily/hourly and on a geographical basis. As a self employed person I do my own tax n/insurance - back up from the team in South Wales is very good. Its up to you to build up relationships with the estate agents and vibrant team to have a good day. Invoices need to be in on time and correct - as in any business and are settled last working day of each month promptly in my experience. Each job has a set fee all other costs are down to you - but are tax deductable. This job is not for most but will suit some who most probably are already self employed, self starters and above all well organised

Pros

Freedom

Cons

High degree of self discipline neededl

20 August 2018
Thank you for reviewing the company. It's really good to hear you are enjoying your role and that you feel that the support from the South Wales team is very good and helpful to you.We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and thank you for being part of the Vibrant team.

Interesting job with nice travel

Actually enjoyed fulfilling job, however when getting asked to drive for miles to desperately do surveys well outside of you agreed postcode with agreed fuel allowance to receive not a penny payment, frustrating then when you chase wages "oh someone from accounts will call back" and never do. Sadly most disappointing, had hi hope to progress with this company but after almost 10 weeks of input I wasn't even paid a pound. Be very weary

Pros

Travel

Cons

No payment

16 January 2018
HelloThanks very much for your review, and it's great to hear that you're enjoying the job. Really sorry that you've had issues with payment, that's not how we want to treat our Property Partners. If you get in touch with Emma as soon as possible then we will be able to sort this out for you today.Best wishesVibrant

Workplace

I've been working for Vibrant for 3 months now and I have loved it from the beginning. I really enjoy the fast pace of the job, never a dull moment! I felt very welcome immediately by every member of staff at every level and have become to love everyone in our Diary team :-) ...... I have 2 children and it's a relief to work under management who are understanding and flexible

21 March 2019
It's lovely to hear that you're enjoying working for Vibrant, and feel supported by your colleagues and our management teams. It's important to us that we help all our team members achieve a happy work-life balance and create a welcoming working environment. Thank you for wanting to offer your feedback about your experiences with us.

The "Inhouse" part of the working day doesn't affect me as I am a PANEL MEMBER.

I have been a "Panel Member" with Vibrant for 8 and a half years. I have found the people in all departments to be pleasant, efficient and very professional. Obviously hiccups occur with new , inexperienced staff but , that's only to be expected, it happens with all companies. Overall my experience has been very good and I look forward to maintaining my relationship with them The only downside is that I have never met anyone from Vibrant

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

21 March 2019
We greatly appreciate your feedback and are really pleased that you're enjoying being part of our field-based, self-employed Panel Assessors. We appreciate that working remotely can sometimes feel isolated from head office especially if located on the other side of the country. Based on feedback from Panel colleagues such as yourself, we have instigated a more regular programme of two-way communication and both head office and regional meetings where we can bring colleagues together. Thank you for wanting to be part of our team.

Vibrant Family

I have worked for Vibrant Energy for over two years - and even though i have ups and downs - this is expected in a fast paste ever growing environment - Its how the company, managers and my colleagues supports me through the downs and celebrates the highs that truly makes vibrant a great place to work. the support we get here is the office and the support we have from our team of assessors is second to none. I am proud to be part of the vibrant family :)

Want to achieve the impossible

This company want to achieve the impossible. The systems are rubbish, the training is rubbish, they don't have enough assessors to do the jobs they promise and all they do is come down hard on you and say you don't care about customers. But sometimes there really is nothing else to offer, no appointments to give unless you pay a panel member more than you charge the client. It's all broken. If you are willing to suck up you will get far.

Cons

Unrealistic, cliquey

21 March 2019
We're sorry to hear that you believe the company tries to achieve the impossible. We value every member of our team and believe in continuous development of systems and training programmes to support all colleagues, both at head office and our extensive team field Assessors. When challenges arise from time to time and are highlighted to our Contact Centre Team Leaders, we are collectively passionate about helping find achievable and respectful solutions for our booking team and customers. We welcome two-way communication to help us continually improve all our processes, and thank you for taking time to offer your feedback. We wish you the very best for the future.

Terrible, terrible company. Owned by solicitors and run by estate agents.

Awful. Awful. Awful. If you want to work for minimum wage and be expected to subsidise the company through paying for your own travel and car, this is the place for you! I cannot explain how bad this company is to work for. In fact, after working for these people I have left the industry. I will never again complete an EPC, inventory or GDA. Soul destroying company. As I said. A company owned by solicitors, run by estate agents.

Pros

None.

Cons

Long hours, low pay, unsustainable mileage allownace.

21 March 2019
We value all feedback, and are sorry to hear you felt this way. Our management teams and Board are highly experienced property industry professionals and continually look to support all team members in addressing their individual experiences. As a fast-paced, rapidly growing company we are passionate about creating an enjoyable culture for all and taking people on this exciting journey with us. We wish you all the best and do hope you will return to the industry in the future.

Rubbish

No opportunities. Management was not interested and the pay was rubbish. The training was pretty much all on the job and no support was given to make sure training was embedded.

21 March 2019
With a new MD onboard, he and the senior management team are very much interested in all team members and their feedback, and value every one's dedication and contribution. We're sorry that you felt this wasn't the case.Management are committed to further strengthening our professional development and to offer additional training that can enhance and extend skill-sets. New processes and programmes have been put in place. And as a rapidly growing company, we also have an increasing number of new opportunities for advancement at head office and regionally across the UK. We very much thank you for your comments, as all feedback is valuable to us, and wish every success for the future.

Underpaid and overworked

This company has a tendency to underpay for the work and hours they expect you to do. They expect you to work over the normal working hours they state in their contracts plus working on a Saturday. They state additional work undertaken is unpaid but you make the extra money as commission which isn't true. Their training is always in house but pathetic, they usually train over Internet calls and expect 100% though you may still have no clue what your doing. Support was great from other field agents and I had a lot of respect for a few of them who gave their time and experience to me when I needed it. I felt management were under a lot of pressure when field agents were struggling. It felt like higher management told them what had to be done and lower management were put into situations where they had no control. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with ever changing job duties they expect you to do. They have a points system which is impossible to achieve without putting in extra time at work which they will not pay you for. The most enjoyable part of the job was last appointment on a Friday evening if you had the Saturday off. At least you had the weekend to look forward too. I left this job due to the ever changing job titles I was having to perform. I was no longer an energy assessor but I was everything to do with property on the verge of becoming what some might say would be an estate agent. I am now working for another company earning more money under taking EPCs/ECO assessments. This company I believe have a high turn over of staff where they expect you -

Pros

Last appointment on friday

Cons

Poor wages

An interesting place to work

My first job out of University, Vibrant is a tight-knit company with many of my colleagues having been there for many years. However, at the time of my hiring the company was on it's expansion. They took on 5 new booking faces in the booking team without anyone leaving and trained us up on the phones. The basic training was pretty in-depth and the software they use in the company is pretty straight forward, though a bit out-of-date. Training for anything beyond that though is almost non-existent and a lot of the situational advice would come out only after someone had done something wrong. The company has taken on more business than it can handle and as such has had to cut many of it's newer employees. Often, the expansion is sprung upon the Operations teams last minute without any warning and expected to be adhered to diligently. The staff however are exceptional. Whilst hitting targets is everyone's primary concern, help is always available from the non-management staff. Indeed I have massive respect for the two senior members of our team who would do all they could to fix the situation. The assessors we had to manage and maintain were, for the most part, incredibly helpful and forgiving to the newer members. Besides the occasional grumpy call, our assessors were fantastic/

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Little free time, ever-increasing targets, poor training

Structured, focused company

Lone worker , field based. Plan appointments around customer needs, plan route , collect keys if needed an attend appointment, .return keys.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibrant Energy Matters. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4

2.0Job security/advancement

Vibrant Energy Matters Reviews by Location

• Vibrant Energy Matters
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?