Vida Healthcare Ltd

Vida Healthcare Ltd Reviews: Working at Vida Healthcare Ltd

United Kingdom9 reviews

Nice place to work

Really friendly, flexible and dedicated. Nice doctors, good working hours if you need part time. 6 different sites with 3 to cover in kings Lynn. I like the change of scenery working at all 3.

Lovely home management something to be desired

Lovely home, residents, and some staff are great and caring.Management are pathetic and bully weaker team members and management below them.Your face fits you are fine and agree to everything they say you'll go far!They don't like anything you say then that's it cards marked and you are made to feel inadequate at your role, after working here I decided to come out of care full stop.Micro management and management pass the book and blame other staff.

Pros

Great residents and family

Great Employers

Vida are supportive and nurturing, with great team work and comprehensive training available through their training department. Outside training courses are also supported.

Pros

Great team working

Cons

Pay rates could be better

Kitchen assistant

Purpose of position  To ensure a clean and orderly kitchen by through cleaning of equipment and facilities and conforming to proper sanitation and infection control standards  To support the head chef and assisistant and assistant cook in the effective operation of the kitchen  Principal responsibilities  In this job my tasks are to  Cleaning dishes quickly and tidily and operation of the dishwashing equipment plus manual washing of crockery,pot,pans and equipment when required  Sweeping and mopping kitchen floors,washing worktables and walls always ensuring that the highest standards of hygiene are maintained  Deep cleaning of refrigrators,oven and other essential equipment in line with schedules Empytying and cleaning of rubbish bins  Assisting with the provision of refreshments to residents plus clearing used crockery quickly and tidily.

Vida hall

Vida hall is by far the worst place I have ever worked. The communication from the management is shocking. Leaving notes in the staff room as one of their main forms of communication. The management don’t manage, they dictate and are not to be trusted. The way I was spoken to whilst I was there by staff and management was unbelievable. It made me feel worthless. The carers are brilliant and deserve to be paid more than they are on now.

insufficient resources

There are never enough staff and we are continually fire fighting. Being NHS funding is always being cut so there are not enough staff to run properly particularly in holiday periods and when sickness occurs

Vida Family

Vida Healthcare is one big family. Support is on hand and everyone helps one another. Great company to work for and I am honestly proud to be a member of the Vida family. Highly recommend.

Pros

Support, Ongoing Training, Career Growth

Pleasant helpful staff

Terrible sickness record with nursing staff. Management are to reactive rather than proactive. Communication is very poor. Management rely too much on the goodwill of the staff.

Pros

Local for me

Cons

All about Employer rather than employee

Challenging position

Hard work daily with challenging patients. Kept you on your toes when providing a good service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vida Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Vida Healthcare Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?