Viewber
Happiness score is 80 out of 100

Viewber Employee Reviews

United Kingdom76 reviews

viewingmileagepropertyappointmenttravelyearopportunitypay

Staff, culture and overall company structure is very good.

Meeting different people. Management and culture are very good. The technology and staff are very good. The work is varied as you are meeting new people all the time.

Pros

Meeting new people all the time.

Cons

Unsocial hours at times.

Valuable top up to earnings

I knew of Viewber through working in the property sector for many years. I'm disabled with Parkinsons so it's a job I can do inspite of my condition, and gives me the flexibility to accept or turn down assignments on any given day depending on how I'm feeling. I accept as many jobs as I can, although there are long quiet periods in my area whereas some Viewbers appear to be constantly on the go. The jobs I enjoy most are key holding ones as they guarantee me getting all the viewings for that property for as long as I hold the keys.I enjoy meeting so many different people and knowing I can make a real contribution to selling/letting a property on behalf of the agent and consider myself part of a team.The pay isn't going to make you wealthy but it's not supposed to, it does however provide a nice small additional income top up to maybe retired people or those in flexible self employed positions.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Not enough assignments

Insights into Viewber

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Very flexible job which fits in well with other commitments.

The job is excellent for a retired person or a part-time worker. One can sign out whenever one is not free. The jobs offered can be few and far between at times but often there will be a steady flow of work.

Pros

Friendly office staff, flexibility, plenty of variety.

Cons

Not possible to make a full-time living from being a viewing agent.

Extremely helpful team and work your own hours.

I closed working with Viewber as it’s a great opportunity to fill your spare time being self employed. I feel their team is extremely helpful and reliable to solve any kind of problems.

Very friendly and professional

Viewber is a great company to work for, the team are always on hand to help and are very quick to respond to any queries. I would highly recommend working for this company.

Good source of ad hoc work

The work is enjoyable and interesting. Only downside is that there is no payment or allowance for fuel costs, which eats I to the fee for each appointment.

I Like it!

The service level I get from all the staff at Viewber is fantastic. Even though you need to complete training for each type of job, they call you up prior to your first job to see if you have any questions etc.Any issues and they are there for you.You have to consider what you are becoming a Viewber for - if it's for a regular salary, then it's not for you. For me it was some income in retirement and the chance to use some of my skills I never used in my working life and keep activeI have met some good people and hopefully in my own way, I have helped them get their property sold.So far I have no complaints at all and hopefully I have many more jobs to undertake

Pros

Freedom to pick jobs

Great

Great company to work for, really enjoy my work and it gives me great flexibility. I have also learnt as I have done the job. The company are a forward thinking company.

Flexible work schedule and professional company

I love working for Viewber but there seems to be too many agents in my area resulting in too few appointments. I also think the wages are a little on the low side, for example, a half hour appointment could take 2 x 30 mins travel time plus fuel. So, one and a half hours out at work & £5 fuel (20 mile round trip). That’s an hourly rate of £12 minus fuel equates to £8.66 per hour.Have you considered paying for travel time or a fuel allowance?

EXCELLENT company to work for

I love working at Viewber it gives you 100% flexibility, there is always someone at the other end of the phone. Being a viewber agent lets you meet so many lovely people, and trying to help them find there happy home, I love the engaging with prospective buyers. I love working for viewber.

Great company to be with

One of the best companies I worked for. Very professional, if you have any issues there's always help available by your side. Perfect work life balance.

Flexible

This job role is very convenient for someone who is looking for part time work. The management is amazing as they respond to your query as soon as possible. It is a perfect self employed job. I have recommended loads of friends and family to become a viewber guide.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

You don't always get viewings

A modern approach to Estate Agency

I enjoy working as a viewber member as I have 100% felaxability as to when and where I work, and the type of work I do. The work is interesting and varied with no two days being the same. Be careful which appointments you accept however as, once travel costs are taken into account, some can work out to be paid less than the minimum hourly wage. They do try to pay an amount towards mileage where they can.

Great Company

Great company to work for, very supportive. The only down side, the work is posted out via email and if you are not quick to respond another Colleague has accepted the work.

Great place to work flexiable

Great place to work. Really enjoy working for the company. I have been here for three years great benefits. Working from home is brilliant and allows flexiability.

Pros

Working from home and flexiability

Cons

Miss office atmosphere, meeting people in person

Supportive & Modern Place to Work

The culture is like a supportive family, and there are no office politicsYou are encouraged to encompass a healthy work/life balance, flexible breaks etcThe company make a conscious effort to support all staff with career progression, personal issues, training needs etc.Not a boring place to work, with constant innovative team-building events and meetingsRegular salary reviews

Pros

Free GP service, On hand mental health first aiders, birthday presents, milestone birthday time off, good annual leave package

Excellent Company

I joined Viewber in January 2022 as a ( Booking Assistant). I recieved excellent training once joining and was fully trained and confident to work on my own. I have been with Viewber for 9 months, and have already progressed into a new role as ( Administrator). The Team is supportive and always available to help when needed. As i suffer from anxiety, our management team is so supportive and understanding when i have any Mental health issues. We have company events/meetings, which gives you the chance to communicate with other departments you wouldn't normally see.

Pros

working from home

Cons

Great innovative company to work for.

Innovative property tech company. No day is the same, very inclusive and open for employee progression. Great leadership team, always trying to look after their employees.

Low paid

rate of pay is very low for this type of contractual arrangement, company trying to make a fast £. Seen so many over the last few years especially in estate agency which attracts a certain type of (entrepreneur?) person. Stick to decent well paid employee jobs...they are out there...with more benefits and less bull

Exciting

Great place to work. Great pay, amazing flexibility as get to choose when you want to work. Paid for travel costs too. I recommend working for Viewber

Great way to work at times that suit you

Flexible work culture as you only need to accept invitations to work at times to suit leaving you free when to make plans and arrange holidays when you chose.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Viewber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Viewber with

Learn about Viewber in popular locations

• Viewber