Virgin Atlantic
Happiness score is 64 out of 100
View all Virgin Atlantic reviews

Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Atlantic Employee Review

Awful pay. Awful management.

You're just a number. No loyalty or respect from ground managers. Crew generally lovely. Awful salary and most people have to find another job to supplement salary.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Awful pay

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Job description

Great time working here, money is terrible though. Very slow progression. Lovely crew and visit some amazing destinations. Well looked after and some amazing perks. Training is hard!

Pros

Travel

Cons

Money
Same location

Fun workplace, innovative, friendly

They’re very supportive as they gave me unpaid leave for as long as I needed to look after my mum who’d just had surgery and I was her carer. Opportunities to learn sign language. Opportunities to get involved with promoting the company. Opportunities to use language skills. We received a free bottle of wine from Richard Branson’s private island as a Christmas gift. A lovely gesture. I’d a very approachable line manager, who offered great emotional support

Pros

Flight perks, discounted travel

Avoid!

Would recommend avoiding like the plague! There's a reason this place is always hiring, people are constantly resigning after a matter of weeks when the pin drops that they had been lied to.The working from home stuff on the advert is a flat out lie, don't fall for it. Wouldn't be so bad if the "office" they try force you in to wasn't a filthy, claustrophobic basement rented off the business upstairs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virgin Atlantic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Virgin Atlantic with

Learn about Virgin Atlantic in popular locations

• Virgin Atlantic
  • Awful pay. Awful management.