Virgin Media
Happiness score is 46 out of 100
View all Virgin Media reviews

Virgin Media

Virgin Media Employee Review

It used to be fun working here now it’s immensely stressful

Good Company and benefits. They care for your well-being and support available 24-7 just a phone call away. You need to care about the customer., be focused and reach every part of the 17 + requirements of the role. You need to reach or exceed your targets., anything less is not acceptable.

Pros

Free water bottles and summer and Christmas parties

Cons

Such as abusive customers., it’s part of the role and remember the customer chooses to speak to you like it.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Working for a while is okay.

Honestly from my point of view I didnt enjoy much working there ,as Managers keep pushing you for targets everyday .Pay is okay , but with the rising inflation not good enough .

Pros

No fixed shift pattern
Same role

Hard working fun organisation

Great company, I have now been tupeed to 3rd party contract sitel. atmosphere change in contact centre, people are great and managers mostly have a sense of direction. Less communications from senior leadership team.
Same roleSame location

Staff

I can honestly say that Virgin is the worst place I have ever worked, they don’t care about there staff they just care about figure and if you don’t hit them then bye, you’ll get sack…. It’s an absolute joke of a work place that’s for sure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virgin Media. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Virgin Media with

• Virgin Media
  • It used to be fun working here now it’s immensely stressful