Virtual Pharmacist Ltd

Virtual Pharmacist Ltd: 17 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews

Brilliant!

Fantastic company to work with, any problems I have one phone call and it gets sorted. Management are brilliant, helpful, supportive and friendly. Working from home is great too. Would recommend.

Good opportunity

I'm a pharmacy technician working for VP.I'm currently helping my GP surgeries with audits, projects and high risk drug monitoring.Management at VP are super supportive and helpful even though its remote. And we have easy access to speak to all team members.

Pros

Flexible hours. No weekends

Insights into Virtual Pharmacist Ltd

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent company to work for

I work as a pharmacy technician. Although it is remote there is lots of instant support from HQ if you need anything. Very friendly mixture of people.

Pros

Work from home, no weekends, well paid

Amazing employer!

I joined VP around 6 months ago and wish I had made the move sooner. I expressed my desire for promotion and they actively listened and within 2 months I was given the opportunity to fulfil this. Innovative, forward thinking company who are so supportive in every way possible - I could not have wished for a better job with fantastic future prospects. The workload is very varied and there are ample opportunities to become involved with different workstreams and really make a difference to general practice and champion the role of the practice pharmacist or technician. I feel fully supported in my role and in that of mentoring other members of staff. The team at head office are always on hand and are so welcoming and helpful - there is no problem or issue too small.VP are definitely paving the way for remote pharmacy services and I would highly recommend anyone to take the leap and come and find out how great they are for yourself.

Pros

Competitive salary, remote working, varied work patterns available.

Fantastic Employer

I've been working with VP since early January 2022 as a remote pharmacy technician working across two GP surgeries. The support I've received from HQ has been amazing, always answer any queries in quick time in a helpful and friendly manner. I've found VP to be really supportive when I've asked for their help. Staff satisfaction is very important to the company. Workload is busy but manageable. Lots of training available and a huge pool of expertise to answer any work related queries. Pay is great considering there are no travel costs as the posts are totally remote. Would definitely recommend! Apply today!

Pros

Working from home. No weekends

Promising potential

The company is is leading innovation in pharmacy field and offers a potential for a lot of great opportunities for pharmacists work.It has a very organised and professional management team. I trust it has much room for development and progress.

I love working at virtual pharmacist

The management at virtual pharmacist are supportive and approachable. I have learnt a lot and absolutely love working here. You learn something new everyday.

Pros

Remote and supportive team

Virtually amazing!

Amazing place to work. Anybody considering joining, it’s a no brainier. Professional, supportive, courteous and kind. Best place I have ever worked!!

Pros

Everything!

Cons

Good employer to work for!

I am very happy to be working for virtualPharmacist! There is a big support network that i can always turn to. The management is great at dealing with all queries/issues.

Amazing support from senior pharmacist

Wonderful place to work, amazing support, work from home, good working hours, reasonable work load, helpful colleagues, good IT support, company is growing.

Productive work place

Love working for Virtual Phatmacist. Could support network. Always available to help and guide. Also helpful with career progression. I would recommend the company to one and all.

Pros

Working from home.

Productive, Flexible and Fun

Excellent experience, a Excellent company To work for. I am Thrilled to Have had The opportunity To work For this Company, and Every day is A learning process. The management of the Team is Supportive and helpful. The company offer a good balance of work-life and adapt to every employee circumstance.

Fantastic company

I got a job with virtual pharmacists through Indeed and I am really enjoying working for the company. Management are very approachable and supportive and despite working from home it does feel as though you are part of a team.

Pros

Remote working, training given

Great team

The team and management are fantastic. Always helpful and supportive. I work remotely giving me great flexibility and job satisfaction while allowing me to work in a challenging new challenging role.

Pros

I work from home

transparant and supportive

Lovely company to work for. Managers are really approachable and helpful. Transparent about what is expected as an employee and what they can offer as an employer.

Progressive company

Great company to work for who encourage personal growth and development. They have a modern way of working and easily accessible support. The team work well together in order to provide a great service.

Pros

Some remote working

Productive and Fun

Great company to work for, easy interview process with opportunity for personal career gains. Management are easy to get along with and are very approachable!

Pros

Hours to suit you

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virtual Pharmacist Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement