Virtus Talent

Working at Virtus Talent: 5 Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Good

Good Company to work for...nothing more to share - you will get what you expect from a company, nothing more or nothing less - up to the normal expectation

Fun, Challenging and Rewarding Environment

Since working at Virtus Talent I've been given exceptional on the job training from some of the best recruiters in the industry. The fast paced, competitive environment has allowed me to thrive and make my first deal in just 3 weeks of starting with Virtus. The best part of working at Virtus is working along side like minded people that share a common goal to be the best ! All this hard work doesn't go un noticed though, as monthly lunch clubs and holiday incentives are all provided in return.

Pros

Work Culture, Social Events, Commission structure.

Insights into Virtus Talent

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Can't recommend working for Virtus Talent enough!

The Virtus Talent team are an amazing team to work with, I can't praise them enough. From my very first day they were all so welcoming and so helpful, which made my transition into recruitment an absolute breeze.

Pros

Great training

Cons

Na

Great place to work!

Love working at Virtus, good commission, strong progression opportunities which is very black and white. Loads of socials to get involved in. The job is really tough and involves a lot of hard work and determination but the rewards are huge!

Pros

Great money, good progression, hands on training, social, fun working environment

Cons

Pretty long hours, tough job

The best job I have ever had!

I have worked at Virtus Talent for nearly 4 months after working in one previous Recruitment role and two sales roles prior to this. My previous Recruitment role was excellent, I was highly rewarded for my hard work both financially and in terms of incentives - I didn't think it could get much better. My time at Virtus so far has altered that opinion. It is a level above anything else I have experienced or seen in the market. I am lucky enough to enjoy a fantastic package (basic, commission, holidays) alongside monthly incentives, holiday trips and great work/life balance. I feel like I am being managed in the perfect way, it isn't too intense - but I have the support around me when I need it. I cannot see myself working for another business and I'm excited to see what the next 4 months, 4 years and thereafter brings.

Pros

Package, incentives, culture, management

Cons

None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virtus Talent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement